• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Espeon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Humm! Hello Espeon! I haven't been on #tcod a lot lately, and whenever I have, you haven't... but I hope everything is okay with you. Maybe we'll talk sometime this weekend!
    Heya~ I'm well, thanks; I've been super-busy recently, with getting essays done so I can come home for a week. I'm so, so sorry I haven't been online and generally failing miserably at any kind of communication/plan-making - there really isn't any excuse for it. Le sigh x.x
    I do plan on going to the October Expo, but I can't make the May one because I'll be studying like crazy for my exams then (probably). Are you going to go? And how many TCoDers do you reckong we can bribe into going, too?
    "how what the chocolate"
    That is certainly on shaky grammatical ground. WHAT DOES IT MEAN

XDXD Oh my GOD. That is /really/ weird. But amusing~ ;;Giggling;;

Yeah you were David Tennant and like driving me home from school, but I told you my friend was stuck in a desert, so I made you turn around and we had to go save him. Really weird since the library at my school was the portal to the desert and...

Wow, ODD.

Normal vitamins? Not so much. Eeeep. Lett should really stop eating bad foods~
    Hello Espeon-senpai who is apparently older than me by like five months. And who has left me three messages I've apparently failed to respond to.

I have been tearing my hair out at schoolwork! you?
    I had a dream about you last night. That you were that David Tennant guy and you were driving me home from school.

Wow, how random of me~ You must think I'm quite crazy now. I ramble about soul vitamins and what not.

Oh and my soul vitamins are doing just fine right now by the way~
    Of course I would~ And then if I ever left again or got lazy, I could still bother you! Hoozah!
    Ack; I'm sorry ):
    Our internet's been a bit dodgy recently, and I haven't been on the computer much... also, I'm a lazy sod X3

What about the chem exam didn't go well? D: You did the AS paper, right? My friend retook it today and he thought it went okay; was it better or much worse than the mock/past papers? I'm sure you didn't do too badly, and it's not the end of the world if you did less well than expected; you can retake it and things~

(I got a C in mine and was really happy because I fail at chem)
    Ooh; I don't know the name of that game either, but it's a lot of fun :D During year 12, our biology class went to North Devon for our ecology module, and spent every evening playing either that or Mafia. Good times :)

Aw, I've seen a ton of movies on TV recently; some good, others absolutely awful. I don't know why people insist on making so many awful Christmas-themed movies :/
    But Affinity (a supernatural-Victorian BBC movie based off one of my favourite books) was on last night and that was awesome, so it's not all bad.

Mary Poppins is such a classic. Nothing beats Supercali... oh, screw it.

Ooh, you have to do Critical Thinking? How's that going? I had to do General Studies exams, but couldn't go to any of the lessons because of a timetable clash, and ended up with an E in it X)
    What biology modules do you have exams in?
    Five? O.O You poor thing. Absolute best of luck with them!

Sore throats are terrible. Somehow, I've managed to avoid getting sick for months (I say this is because of my healthy regular diet of bakes beans, scrambles egg and veggie sausages); even fresher's flu, which everyone else seemed to get.
    The cold does bad things for my asthma, though.

Aww, it must've been nice to have Christmas pizza with friends; I got basck too late to meet up with my friends as normal, but we're getting together at new years, so it's not all bad.

I LOVE the Boxing Day playing of random games with family. It was just my sister, the parents and me this year, but much fun was had playing Articulate!, which is the most fun board game ever, where you have to make the person you're partnered with guess the words written on a card without actually saying them. Awesome fun :)
    And the (occasionally bad) Christmas movies are fantastic, too; no Christmas is complete without The Polar Express and Love Actually X3

It's funny; I watch more TV (in the form of DVDs) at uni where I don't have a TV than I ever do at home, where I've got one in my room. I prefer DVDs; I hate waiting a week between episodes and having to sit through ad breaks, so they're great for me :D
    Urk, I know what you mean with the chocolate. I've eaten more chocolate in the past few days than the rest of the year put together. Probably.

And gook luck with school and everything; have you got exams as soon as you go back?

My Christmas was great; I just stayed at home with my sister and the parents, and it was lovely :3 I got a ton of cool stuff (more DVDs than I can watch), and I haven't been ill yet (not that I want to jinx it or anything).

I'm having some friends over for new years, and my resolutions are to spend less money on crap I don't need (though that West Wing DVD boxset looks absolutely lovely and if I buy it before '09, it's not technically breaking the resolution) and to actually attend my lectures instead of just sleeping through them X3
    Aww~ So how've you been? Keeping well? How was your Christmas and things? Any plans for new years?

[/bombardment of questions]

:D
    AHHHH, sorry for not replying. I meant to, I just completely forgot.

Life's been interesting recently. And by "interesting" I mean hectic, filled with work and awesome things in equal amounts, tiring, funny, embarrassing, heartening, depressing, and just plain old vanilla interesting, too.

And I shall be happy to hear your new compositions when life allows it (this is very likely to be before Christmas!). :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom