• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

mewtini
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i put it in my usertitle because Hippy found it on my blog and i thought it would be funny
    you are the third person i have unintentionally victimized with this oh my god
    H
    No, I'm sorry :( I don't really roleplay. I apologize

It was good! I got some episodes of Doctor Who, and enough money to either buy a Dragonite Plush or a Sonic Screwdriver. (Still a bit confused as to which to get)

How've you been! (by the way, I saw your art thread. It's really good!)
    Oh! That's a good sprite! Did you make it?

And I just left because I was one of those users who made an intro and stuck around for a day and then you never heard from again. But I came back!

Are you better now? I'm sorry to hear you were upset!
    Me too, thus is the first time I've been on in days.

Also, I was inactive for about a year, so...
    Yep, I have missed you.

Haha, tell me about it. There'll always be someone out there who's better than you are (not you specifically, I mean the general 'you'), though, so I suppose you just have to get used to the feeling! Good luck with your arting.
    I'm not that new. I've been around awhile, just not as long as you. My post count is low because I lurk more than I post.

It does sound like martini! I didn't really make that connection. Though u thought it was Mew+Victini instead of Mewtwo.

But yeah. Most people around here call me Mohac in respect to my old username. It's nice to meet you!
    H
    Are you serious? You have already completed the eight grade standards in seventh grade? That's spectacular! All through junior high and high school, I have been doing work that is a grade-ahead as well, but I never actually completed the next grade's coursework though! That is really great.
    Drawing is anything but boring. A lot of my friends irl are artists!

As for me, I've been doing more music transcription lately.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom