• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Spatz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A chat program! We've got a group chat there. There's a thread about it here if you want to check it out.
    Pretty good! We mostly hang out on Telegram these days, you can check that out if you like. But there's also some mafia and ASB reviving going on.
    For those with a very warped sense of humor, there is much enjoyment to be had in emulating the writing style of a third grader speaking in broken English. Have you heard of the notoriously bad fanfic My Immortal?
    Ah, all the sites I could find just pronounced it exactly like René(e) - I'd guess because, just because it's misspelled doesn't mean the parents or whatever are obligated to pronounce it wrong, and they'd have the pronunciation in mind before they wrote down the misspelled thing for the birth certificate, presumably.

Oh, yeah, it's obvious they knew jack shit about French. Renée, how it's supposed to be spelled, is the feminine form of René. English does away with the accent entirely but I think it's mainly restricted to feminine usage.

(Incidentally. Quitterie is a French name, sooo. She probably. Yeah.)

... as someone whose dealings in foreign names is usually anime, that pronunciation key was more confusing than anything else though. >>;
    ... mog

I was actually basing his first pose off a sprite from the game

I don't know what to post. After the forum was down, I was out of the loop, and got back late. Then, I was bombarded with schoolwork, and I arrive at my current position.
    Yes, I did, some stuff just popped up all of a sudden so yeah. If anything, go ahead and post without me.
    Hrrm. The list of Greyhaven Weapons is kinda set in stone, in regards to both names, powers, and whereabouts. Though depending on the powers you have in mind, I could possibly shoehorn her in. If you could inform me of more via PM if a second sign-up opens, that would be optimal.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom