• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eifie
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I would want a herd of all the small cute Pokémon I never use enough in the games, just that I don't think I'd use the little 'mons enough here either ehehe.
    noooooo. how could you. *shakes head, rejoices in the imagined glory of a nearby Pokémon center and a fast recall beam*

Injustice and worried conscience aside, I actually wonder if Pokémon enjoy ASB battle or game-style battle more. You know what I mean? More uses and more varied battles and deaths vs. (competitively) refined fighting and what I think are cleaner faints.
    I really did! :D although I'm left honestly wondering if Team Plasma has something there, I felt really bad for the knockouts... ahaha.
    psst hello again!
    I feel I should thank you for the behind-the-scenes work you did in my first battle so thank you kindly~
    So, in total, your Swablu ought to expend 6% energy from Safeguard by the time it runs out?
    On the first action for Safeguard: is it 1% energy to create and the 1% upkeep cost for that action? Or just 1% to create on the first action it's in effect and then you only pay the upkeep cost on the following action?
    yeah i dunno where 11 came from

luckily you still die thanks to shiny stone so i'm not that incompetent /o/
    nah I think I'll make it plummet to its death instead

(I totally forgot the Shiny Stone too herp)
    Considering these two rulings, what should I do? The first in particular would require a rollback of at least a round and for the Trainers to recommand if I were to try to correct it at this point.
    I think I'm just cycling through every possible anagram of eifie at this point
    OH I thought Battle Korrina was, like, because you had to battle Korrina for the Mega Evolution thing... idk, I'm bad at puns
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom