• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Erindor the Espeon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wooowwww....

Yeah... it was mostly fun, but I was kind of in a daze the entire time. My friends wouldn't let me sleep. Not making this up.
    Well, my computer broke. Using my mom's. And stuff...
    I don't know... I'm really not all that interested in the RSP anymore. I mean, I'm not quitting, but there's too much stuff going on, chosen one, special whatevers, quasi-politics... or I'm just paranoid/crazy. *headdesk*
    You, on the other hand, have a reasonable excuse. xD
    Hey, me and Kusa were wondering if you'd mind a like... 1-hour jump ahead in the Camp in the RSP, so we can get to the party?
    I got it and have been readng it over. I just have like three other pm's of plots to get to as well T_T
    Sure, i'm a bit busy with other stuff so it may take a month odd until i can get round to it. hopefully not, though.
    Felia would "officially" declare herself the mascot of the RSP and make up a weird theme song, talk about how she's going to evolve into a Houndoom someday, etc. When they're a little older, of course.
    ..But never while skydiving. REMEMBER THAT, kids!

That would be really funny, if Asrai, being really little, gets confused over if it's Asrai or Asari and freaks out. x3
    Just realized.. Did you mean to write Asari? It was Asrai..
    Come to think of it, both sound nice.. xDD
    ^^
    I like it, too, and I'm not even in a quasi-drunken state from sleep deprivation!

Nah, I'm not bored. But Twilight reeally is. So.. yeah, probably will, pretty soon.
    Asrai.
    They're aquatic fairies in folklore, and I think one of us mentioned Lydia evolving into a Vaporeon, and it sounds pretty...
    Then again, it's almost 2, so... xD
    Good night.
    Zzz...
    "Errriiindddooorrrrrrrrr..."
    "What?"
    "I'm bored. Tell me a story."
    "I'm kind of.. uh, busy..."
    "Tell me a story or I'll beat you up!"
    "Once upon a time the end."
    "....
    That story sucks. You should be ashamed of yourself."

That'd be pretty much inevitable. x33
    ..If Twilight was funnier. And not so wimpy. >>
    Sorry.. my scanner is still being "borrowed". I think they're planning on keeping it, it's been so long. Dx

Myrrh?
    I dunno. I can't think of any at the moment (Read: Whenever I try to think of one), but I will. At some point.
    Hm.. I do like the name Moon, but I think Felia actually fits her more. And, yeah. It's more original. But, I do want to name one of them, at least. Rename Lydia? I don't know.
    In that case.. Hi!! xD
    BUM BUM BUUUUM. Hope there aren't ten billion posts by the time you do. Though it's preeetty likely.
    You ate my mom?! But human flesh is really unhealthy, high in fat and calories!! :O
    Yeah, I'm going to.

Male? She'll get some serious emotional issues over that! Thanks a lot! >>
    ..Maybe. xDD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom