• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

AKINATOR

I was certain he wouldn't successfully guess the Duke of Gravity.

I was wrong.

I STUMPED HIM

Bobby the Inquisitive Boy was apparently too obscure for this LOSER

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently, Akinator does not know legos very well. My brother always stumps him with random lego characters.

Anyway, here is a list of what I or my brother have stumped him with so far:
-Zack the LEGO Maniac
-France from Hetalia
-Professor Voltage from the Legoland computer game
-Papa Brickolini from Lego Island
-MADvsArt (Youtuber)
-AlliKatNya (Youtuber)
-peanut3423 (Youtuber)
-Skipper Dan (character from one of Weird Al's songs)
-Fred Huggins (from the Weird Al Show)

I think that's all, though there are probably some I'm forgetting.

Adding onto this, he also does not know the pokémon Cryogonal, or Samickle from Okami.

It guessed the old man in the cave from the first Zelda game on the first try.

this thing is starting to scare me a bit.

Atcually Zapi, It got Cryogenical on my second try, right after it guessed vanillite.

No Rillianne Lucifen d'Autriche (Rin from the Story of Evil). And Allen Abaddonia (Len from the same) wasn't even in there. Though he did guess Len.

Yay for obscure names of famous in fandom characters?

My friend stumped it with Poliakoff from Harry Potter.

...If anyone here even knows who that is, I'll be fairly surprised.

I tricked him with Rich Alvarez(youtuber) just now. Also with I. M. Meen a year or so ago.

But it got Sandbag from Brawl.

EDIT: Just stumped him with Piranha Plant. He guessed Petey Piranha, though... close, but no.

Last edited:
Well, it took him a while to get Jeane from the Suikoden Series.

...I think he realised the answer when he finally got around to asking "does your character have small breasts". (Answer: No.)

Some of the question he asks are so random. Like, once he asked "Is your character a film score producer?" (or something like that) when I just told him my character is from a video game.

Also, one of the questions on there is, "Does your character destroy cupcakes?"...wtf?

And, I find it funny that there's enough Hetalia/SatW/Afghanisu-tan fans playing this for "Is your character actually a country?" to be a question.

LOL Lady Gaga kills it. It wants to guess Cascada, Ke$ha or Kerli every time.
I shall be playing for hours.

He got Shino Aburame, and GIR on the first guess, but it took him 3 tries for Pikachu.

Last edited:
Holy effin what? It knows the Vocaloids. Gahhh

Edit: And Son Goku. I don't think anime/Japanese characters will get me very far here.

He got Sunkern right.

He got Clay (ground gym leader) right.

He got the Yukes right.

He got the Ice Climbers right (after several tries though).

HOWEVER I defeated him using Meditite! haha

EDIT: He didn't get "pea" right.

Oh geez, I remember this. I remember being disappointed it didn't have the majority of the Starry Sky boys in it so I added them myself.

It's scarily accurate at times though. But I'm also disappointed the Doctor isn't separated in different incarnations. :c Not to mention the game cheats by asking if the character is featured in Doctor Who or not LOL.

It got freaking Wormy who was in one damn episode of Spongebob.

...This thing is starting to frighten me

He got Izumi Curtis and Nico Robin, but I stumped him with Mr. Match from MegaMan Battle Network. He thought I was guessing Archie from Pokémon. What.

It got Ned Stark, L Lawliet, freaking Davos Seaworth. I stumped it on Simon Saint George, but it slew my Hitmontop and bested my Sarah Jane Smith. Damn, but this guy is good.
It got Ayame from Tenchu.
And the Heartless.
And Precious Rematswe.
And Riku.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom