• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ArtMo/DraMo 2009

Yo! Heads up!

I have to get things ready to head out of town tomorrow morning for a college visit on Sunday; there's no way there's gonna be a post tomorrow, and I probably will be too lazy after doing things I need to to post today. I did draw the memorial picture, though.

So basically I'll have 4th, 5th, and 6th up Sunday at the earliest.

Day four~

Bruce_and_the_Showflake_by_Moon_Panther.png

Sorry guys, I've been having a bit of a hard time uploading anything. I will upload 5 pieces tomorrow.

Hey guyyyys am I actually keeping up with this. Honest. I'm just so snowed under with work just now they're pretty much both rubbishy and not likely to get scanned up very often. Hopefully once we break up for christmas I'll have time to do some better ones to make up for it.

December 1: Crummy little picture of one of my NaNo characters.
December 2: A flowerrrr, for Flazeah's birthday.
December 3: An even-more-crummy-done-at-about-seven-minutes-to-midnight Pikachu, vaguely in reference to the first movie.
December 4: A guitar.

Half trying to do things I don't normally draw, for practice.

I'm sorry about your frog, Speakle. D:

Yesterday's drawing was a strange light purple beast somewhat resembling a wolf with hints of dragon. Also some tentacles.
Today I think I'm gonna draw something involving a wooden spoon.

The Flipnote is actually a free download on the DSi Shop.

So yeah. I tried out the Flipnote, but I cannot stand how the darn thing works, so I destroyed what I was working on. I will describe it, however:

It was a sleeping kirby. A coconut fell on his head and exploded. The end.

I technically failed Day 1, but I will be commited. I should probably work on Day 5 now.

I did get time to upload yesterday's picture (or even colour it in) because I had to go to an Engagement Party. Here's yesterdays and today's artwork-

Dec 5-

Dec 6- (Lol Watercolour fail)

Click previews for full pictures as usual.

I'll critique a few of you guys' later; it's late and I gotta go to beeeed.

But before I do, I just want to show off Day 4 and Day 5's. I count this one drawing as being both days, as I spent both of them working on it. I just finished it now and I HAVE to show it off because I worked so hard on it, and you know how we all like to be all HEY LOOK AT THIS EPIC THING I MADE when we've worked hard on something:

Day 4 + 5.

The other days I've drawn, but they aren't coloured and I dislike showing unfinished work, so I'll colour them and show them later.

Back
Top Bottom