• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar, Redux

can't believe i'm gonna try this, but here i am.
be afraid, be very afraid of that ugly creature

Snapshot_20120509.jpg

Frostagin, you look alot like a girl who goes to my school. It's creepy. But, yes, everyone is correct. You're very cute!

jealous of Alraune's lizard and hairstyle-goodness

Alraune: I want that lizard.

Oh believe me I did too ;_; I met him in biology lab and he kissed me on the nose with his fleshy blue tongue but it just wasn't meant to be

Alarune: You're pretty. Seriously. :3

:'3

Though now I feel bad because my hair is really different looking now... I'll try to get pictures whenever the boyfriend comes to visit. I want to start taking more pictures for scrapbooks and stuff

DAMMIT Dannichu you are fucking adorable (and I'm jealous of tcod gettogether)
And congrats Flora!! I wonder where my graduation pictures are come to think of it

Fresh fruit needs to not be so mean to himself and let me paint my future baby's room the color of his skin.

Fresh Fruit: You are not as bad as you described.

LOL, it's mostly just my own hair i have an issue with, things get stuck in it if i let it get too long T_T

fresh fruit: I love the look on your face. :3
hahaha really? thanks lol, it's... like, default fresh fruit face when he's with friends haha

also Flora congrats on graduation :D

Frostagin you remind me of my very cute little cousin :33
That hair man that hair

What if... What if I AM your cousin??
Nope, none of my boy cousins like ponies. I think.
Though Sean does like Pokemon...

Frostagin, you look alot like a girl who goes to my school. It's creepy. But, yes, everyone is correct. You're very cute!

O.o
Weird.
Especially since I'm homeschooled.

Frostagin and Flora, you two are adorable <3

It's weird, Mhals looks like a girl in my school that goes around with her Pikachu backpack. Not like identical, but there's a striking similarity there.

As for me...
Taken a few days ago for Facebook and
Taken and edited today, right after getting home from my orthodontic appointment. Top for now; bottom next month, I think.

Awww you kids are too lovely come here I want to hug you all <3

am i considered old yet

Ahaha, I genuinely thought 'Christ, Flora's older than I thought she was' and then remembered that in the US you lot graduate from high school. Still, congrats, and you look absolutely lovely :)

Alraune I don't know if this is a weird thing to pick out, but I love your hair length (you look great generally, but that stands out because I look ridiculous with mid-length hair).

And Munchkin has lovely eyes, and, like everyone else, I am very jealous of Frostagin's phone cover.

mwvasi.jpg

well here's me with a lot shorter hair and my favorite Magic cards (for a tumblr thing) and now I feel bad for cutting it off :[

What if... What if I AM your cousin??

Nah, Brookie is like 4 years old :33

Munchkin in that first pic you look like you're ready to kick ass and chew bubblegum

But you're all out of bubblegum and you wouldn't be able to chew it anyway because apparently you have braces

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at these sexy people.

Even more sexiness.

(that's surskitty with blue hair, Mhals with black, Butterfree with blonde, Elyvorg with K-9 and opal with beardiness)

I was also in attendance.
Aha Dannichu thank you for posting the most group-like expo pictures so I can just post ones of myself!! :D (oops am I allowed to do that, sorry, I am self-centered.)

You all think Dannichu is so adorable. But she is actually /mean/ look how ruthless she is here, see the anguish on my face. And here I am with opal! (He is looking somewhat displeased but I think people making faces are cute.) Aaaand I like this picture because you can see the ghosts of what used to be my tusks (tusks made of hair, of course), but alas, most of the time they aren't as visible because my hair has become longer. Aww.

It's weird, Mhals looks like a girl in my school that goes around with her Pikachu backpack. Not like identical, but there's a striking similarity there.
! I like looking similar to random people. And this girl sounds pretty cool, going around with a Pikachu backpack and all.

And Flora, let me add my "congratulations on graduating" to the stack which you've already received. :)

:D I love your top in the first one! It's all pretty and sparkly and~
Thank you ^-^ I hate wearing it outside though, because either my whole belly shows or my whole bra shows =/

Munchkin in that first pic you look like you're ready to kick ass and chew bubblegum

But you're all out of bubblegum and you wouldn't be able to chew it anyway because apparently you have braces
Well what if I don't even like bubble gum 8)
I was ready to get some comments from pervert guys to piss off my boyfriend for being a douche lately, though :x
My ex-girlfriend "liked" the picture. Victory >:)

This picture! You look good in this one :)

Back
Top Bottom