• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar [SELF PICTURES GO HERE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH JESUS CHRIST

SCREW IT, I'LL POST SOME pictures of myself, and stop yelling now =)

l_4d32161ad898273c03a788238779c0ff.jpg

I'm the guy, the one on the left, for those of you that are gender confused, and seem to mistake my girlfriend for a Trap, and myself for a Reverse Trap.

THAT'S NOT ALL

l_ce1b6652d61bc68c0170559801c0ee8b.jpg

Taken during my Chinese class Junior year in HS.

The only reason my smile looks funky is because my jaw is MASSIVELY displaced. But not so bad that I absolutely need surgery. Which is why I'm not getting any.

n1372127066_1867360_1970416.jpg

that's me in class, trying to entertain myself, with my headphones! i think i'm listening to echo & the bunnymen in that picture.

n1372127066_1867361_7215408.jpg

an urban outfitters opened near my house so i went and bought some new clothes. you can make fun of me for shopping at urban outfitters if you want.

also, i dislike my haircut.

an urban outfitters opened near my house so i went and bought some new clothes. you can make fun of me for shopping at urban outfitters if you want.

for the record I am pretty fond of urban outfitters, it's just whenever I find something I want, they never have it in small >:|

but yeah you look cool

Verne looks awesome. ... though yes you look eleven. An awesome eleven, though!

535791813_WnVDR-S.jpg
sometimes I think my taste in fashion doesn't line up with the real world.

I'm not sure if you look younger or older than you used to, but idk I think you look closer to your age now. who knows.

verne your dog is adorable and I lol'd at 'but of course we have arguments'.
Also why do you have a welcome mat leading to a railing?

WELCOME TO THE RAILINGS

Mhals is supercool. And not just in the picture with all the snow :D

opal's hair continues to be very cool, and you look bizzarely old in that pic with your sister (who has the best dress ever is that made of neckties oh my god it's brilliant).

I always love Verne's pictures <3

verne your dog is adorable and I lol'd at 'but of course we have arguments'.
Also why do you have a welcome mat leading to a railing?

Fairly certain the dog moved it there. She's ... pushy. And tuggy. Either that or we couldn't open the door with it in front of it

Danni, danni, hey danni. glamarita.etsy.com

Thaaaaanks, Danni~ :3

Verne, you do always have pretty awesome pictures. The welcome mat there makes me giggle and your dog is adorable.

Opal's hair is fantastic as always. And your sister's dress is the coolest thing, I might have to, um, copy it and make a dress for myself like that... so cool.

f3t69t.jpg
14inzbd.jpg

In da Plaza :D ----- On top deck, and its windyy...
BTW thanks for the advice, i'm going to try grow my hair (if my mum lets me. -.-)

Last edited:
(lowercase o)

opal's hair continues to be very cool, and you look bizzarely old in that pic with your sister (who has the best dress ever is that made of neckties oh my god it's brilliant).

I think my mum is slowly starting a fashion movement. a few weeks ago she hosted a workshop dedicated to making things out of ties. also our house is full of handbags, skirts, tops, etc. all made out of ties.

it makes finding actual ties a little difficult, and I have had to hide mine (I am wearing a Laibach tie in that picture, and if it ever goes missing there will be hell to pay)

I really like how in the first picture with you and your sister there is a cow poster behind you and its eyes are staring over your shoulder. xD

(lowercase o)
There was a good deal of inner turmoil happening because of that. I thought; "Well, if you have a normal word at the beginning of a sentence, you capitalize it... but if you have a name in the middle of a sentence, you do capitalize it... so should I or should I not capitalize opal THIS IS SO CONFUSING"

Ultimately I made the wrong decision. Should have copied Danni.

And so this isn't a total waste of space here's my yearbook page.
And me taking pictures of myself reading poems/Calvin and Hobbes

Last edited:
I think I've said this before, but I absolutely adore that yearbook page. It's so you (which, I realise, is kind of the point).

I wish I had the textiles skillz to make stuff out of ties... or anything, come to think of it. It's brilliant, anyways.

Um, I like this pic because it doesn't make me look short (I'm in the yellow shoes on the right). Facial-expression-wise, it's not very flattering for anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom