• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Best and worst-looking Shiny Pokémon?

Re: Best and worst-looking Shiny Pokémon?

Shiny Rayquaza and Charizard are super cool, 'cause they're black and black is always such a super cool color, right guys?
I probably like Shiny Charizard so much because it's one of my most beautiful and valuable Pokemon cards. The Ralts line and Shinx line are also neat. Shiny Kangaskhan was cool in G/S/C but got boring afterwards.

My least favorite is probably all those that are just gross yellow or green (Mismagius, Sandshrew, Spinda, Zubat/Golbat)... Also the ones that barely change at all (Pikachu, Latios, ESPECIALLY Garchomp).

Latios changes more then, say pikachu or Bidoof. He turns from sky blue to mint green.

Oh, it is mint green... I remembered it being some ugly shade of cyan. :B He'll go into the "yellow or green" category then. Though not quite as ugly a green.
I think it would've been cooler if shiny Latios were red and shiny Latias were blue... Back when I was really little I had some Nidoran that were like that when I took them into Pokemon Stadium. The male was blue and the female was purple. x3

You have to admit that Golden Magikarp is awesome :)

I have a Lv100 Shiny Magikarp that completely kills Lv4 Bidoof.

Red Gyarados is very nice because it makes me remember the days when I first played Gold.

I really like Shiny Persian (pink kitty that isn't uglymewpink!), Tyranitar, Roserade (purple and black go together well..)., Purugly, Lopunny(a nice shade of pink for it, imo), Umbreon (blue and black are a nice combo), and Shaymin.

I don't like shiny Mew. I just... don't. But then again I don't like Mew that much normally...

I'd have to say Umbreon, hands down. ,xD
Shiny espeon just looks.. wrong? =x
Jolteon as well.

I like most of them. My favorites are Umbreon, Skitty (redness =D), Jolteon, Cyndaquil line (more redness =DD), and Charizard.

The worst? Well:
Worst, for me, are all the water types that are horrishly pink or purple, like swampert. They look like the vomit of a unicorn.
XD

I love anything that has blue on it (since blue is my favorite color), and I think Ponyta/Rapidash and Umbreon are one of the best blue shines.

Anything neon or extremely bright I hate. Kind of like...Espeon. I don't like it's green color. Also I don't like shinies that basically just look like the original, since that basically ruins the point of having a new color. Like Pikachu, Glaceon, and Garchomp.

Aw... Nobody likes teh Erindor.

Or at least his RP character form.

Umbreon: Yes. Ho-oh, yes. Raquaza, Groudon, Celebi, Absol, are pretty good too.

Machamp is the worst looking shiny pokemon.The best shiny pokemon is Regigigas.

Worst is Groudon. =.=
Best are Rayquaza and Charizard.

I actually really like the neon green shiny Espeon. :D

Also, Ponyta and Rapidash look awesome shiny. :3

Umbreon actually but Ponyta/Rapidash have to win this...but wait Shiny Eevee is a cute light shade if I recall correctly...

___Shiny_Eevee_____MS_doodle_by_pokemonloverforev.png

Cuteeeeee~

And my very favourist~

shiny_eevee_by_purplekecleon.png

Purplekecleon is an awesome artist.

Last edited:

Anything neon or extremely bright I hate. Kind of like...Espeon. I don't like it's green color. Also I don't like shinies that basically just look like the original, since that basically ruins the point of having a new color. Like Glaceon

Glaceon =
Spr_4p_471_s.png
?
They're quite different, original is blue and blue-grey, while shiny is white and light blue.

I like the shades of blue on Nidoran♂ and Ditto:
vbywi.png
33yqa2t.png

They just look nice this way.
Scyther also looks good, because he has sharper versions of his original colors, which actually make him stand out quite a bit.

I seriously dislike the bright green, light green, or neon green shinies, which is a hecka lot of them. Seriously, why are there so many lightish green shinies, why not a less headache inducing color, or a bunch of different colors instead of so much repetitivness.

My favourite shinies are Rayquaza and Giratina, they just look awesome.
Spr_4p_487_s.png
Spr_4p_487O_s.png
Spr_4d_384_s.png

My least favourite is Infernape, it just hurts my eyes...
Spr_4p_392_s.png

My favorites are definitely Metagross, Gallade, and Absol.
Silver and gold is always an awesome combination, especially on a Metagross.
Gallade looks awesome as it is, and just making him blue makes it even better.
Absol looks awesome with a reddish-pink tint, and the teal eyes are an awesome touch.

Favorite: Absol, Metagross, Charizard, Magikarp, Umbreon, and some that I can't remember.

Buizel and Floatzel looks alot like gold and silver and I just like that. Starmie looks very pretty with a pink orb and Regice looks pretty, too with it`s neon blue color. I also like Porygon-z.

The worst: Shinx Luxio and Luxray are the worst ones ever! They are very ugly. I also hate Lucario and Girantina.

Back
Top Bottom