• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Black & White

Status
Not open for further replies.
THAT IS A PERFECTLY LOGICAL REASON.

Wouldn't this have to be this?
Yup. They're the same. Just the ears and mouth are different.

Man,most of you guys started posting info before me! I was so late this time *_* Anyways,a member on Pokebeach had some photos,and WPM uploaded them. Take a look here.

Reshiram FTW. :3 And also,am I the only one who thinks that beaver-thingy is an evolution of Bibarrel? It looks like one to me.

Why does WPM think that that little red thing could possibly be a legendary pokemon?

After the movie, Reshiram and Zekrom fired attacks at each other and then an unnamed Pokemon appeared on screen and waved to the audience (as if to say "I'm sorry it sucked, but come next year please!").
zoroark-movie-unnamed-pokemon.jpg

Or am I totally confusing two different pokemon?

Why does WPM think that that little red thing could possibly be a legendary pokemon?

Or am I totally confusing two different pokemon?
Take a look at Mew,Celebi,and Jirachi. They're all very small and cute,and when most people think of legendary Pokemon they think of big,beastly Pokemon. But,again,take a look at all the small,dainty,cute legendaries. I mean,I don't think that Pokemon's legendary,but It's totally possible. ^_^

FARFETCH'D needs an evo. No doubt about that. And CORSOLA. Which gives me a fakemon idea, but whatever.

As I said, I can't wait. That red'n'sandy-yellow mouse thing looks like a pretty sweet Pokémon and I wouldn't mind one. Nintendo should make a legendary that looks small and cute in it's concept art but it's actually a huge monster equaling the size of Groudon and Kyogre.

Cool silhouette XD I love birds!!

I must admit that these new pokes are starting to grow on me.. Heh. I think only good thing about my summer vacation slipping away must be getting to see new stuff each Sunday :P

Take a look at Mew,Celebi,and Jirachi. They're all very small and cute,and when most people think of legendary Pokemon they think of big,beastly Pokemon. But,again,take a look at all the small,dainty,cute legendaries. I mean,I don't think that Pokemon's legendary,but It's totally possible. ^_^

Well, the thing is, pretty much all of the cute poofy legendaries float or something. Just because there's cute and small legendaries doesn't mean anything cute and small could be one... I mean, look at Pikachu and... every other small and cute Pokemon that isn't Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, the lake trio, Manaphy or Shaymin.

NEW SILLHOUETTE
Farfetch'd evolution please.

Where's the leek?
I highly doubt it's a Farfetch'd evo. That's like if they made Mamoswine have no tusks instead of bigger ones, or Lickilicky without a tongue.

No. First time around for reveals...
Yeaaaah see. You might want to go make friends with this before complaining about Pokémon names. Vowels are pronounced fairly similarly to how they would be in Spanish; i and u tend to be very short.
I'm guessing it's the "oo"s that are the problem. For some reason, people translating Japanese to English tend to write the extended "o" sound as either "ou" or "oo," even though people not familiar with Japanese will almost always mispronounce both of those... it'd make more sense (and cause less mispronunciations) if they wrote it as "oh" or even just plain "o." Or the "ō" that Shonen Jump always uses.
Writing it as "o" makes it hard to tell if it should be a long o, though, and sometimes the Os are pronounced separately, so ō can be misleading.

There's no good answer.

A farfetch'd evolution? That's too far fetched. *brick'd* Though it seems to me to have a sort of Swellow thing going on.

Am I the only one who sees a tentacle mouth and crab claw feet on that bird? (despite that it's clearly a beak and funnily placed feathers, like Reshiram) o.o Cthubird, go!

Oh, and the screenshots of Reshiram and Zekrom attacking look sweet (and Zekrom looking really creepy o.o). Plus, I hope we get to ride on that Pokewheel.

Last edited:
reshiram-zekrom-anime.jpg

Whoa. Look at Reshiram. It looks so cool in that screenshot! It's like they instantly gave it a redesign. ...It looks like it... (I seriously hope that's its actual English name. Reshiram Reshiram Reshiram...)

Whoa. Look at Reshiram. It looks so cool in that screenshot! It's like they instantly gave it a redesign. ...It looks like it... (I seriously hope that's its actual English name. Reshiram Reshiram Reshiram...)
The English and Japanese sites updated in unison for the revealing of Reshiram and Zekrom so yes, Reshiram and Zekrom are their English names as well.

In fact, Reshiram and Zekrom's names are probably the only things confirmed for English version. Unless I am late in hearing some info, or they chose Smugsnake/Smugrass as Tsutaja's name as a joke.

Thank god it's not a Farfetch'd evo.

I really like it, though. It's a very nice take on the eagle... makes me think of an Indian chief for some reason. Might be the head feathers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom