• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Black & White

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame someone has been leaking all these Pokemon, but they sound great. I'd like to see this big shelled fossil pokemon with an "Amazing design". Also, water/ghost jellyfish shall be called Mr Pringles. I like how they seem to be going for cute designs this time round, but Isshu isn't without it's fair share of bad ass Pokemon. Can't wait to see the official artworks and new Pokey manz.

EDIT:
# 559/065 - ????? - Basic - Dark/Fighting
# 560/066 - ????? - Stage 1 - Dark/Fighting: Similar design to previous evolution, but orange head with red crest. Has a hood at the back with pre-evo's head. Scary.

o.O Probably not going to be that creepy in game, but still.

Last edited:
I definitely want the archaeopteryx. :D Although I'd love the turtle. Also, the little polar bear sounds cute - possibly minus the snot.

Last edited:
I definitely want the archaeopteryx. :D

My fakemon D:

Gahhh I'm so excited, I can't wait to see all the new Pokes!! It's my favorite time, it means I get to pick out which ones I want :D

I was kinda disappointed at another Fire/Fighting and no Grass/Dragon, but whatever I guess. I do like the possible legendaries, though...from what can see now, anyway.

I sure can't wait until next September when Australia gets to play it :D

Though I think it might be around the same time for PAL region, like it was for HG/SS (or is my mind foggy?)

Though I think it might be around the same time for PAL region, like it was for HG/SS (or is my mind foggy?)

it's hard to tell, sometime's we're as much as six months behind everyone else. :/

Actually, Australia got HGSS the day before Europe, according to Bulbapedia! I thought that generally we get things around the same time unless it's... a JRPG (never sees the light of day) or it manages to upset Australia's strange gaming laws.

Man, when the ROM leaks I hope it's not all screwy like HG/SS's were*. I'd like to at least preview it when it comes out, though being able to read it will be a million times better.

* (Though there were rumors the screwiness of the ROMS were due to something the developers did to prevent pirating? I dunno.)

:I

Did you read what I said? I wanted a link to the main Black and White site that had the battle pictures up, which is where Serebii said he found those pictures(you know, the ones I linked to?).

I am totally bummed about there STILL being no Dark gym though. :c

Edit: Good to see they're continuing the tradition of completely androgynous bug trainers.

Last edited:
Well, since most of Pokexperto's leak so far is correct, she may end up with the Dark/Dragon type Hydra pokemon, so does that count as dark? Or maybe he old man will.

Pretty interesting having two gym buddies around. I wonder if Dento even knows? But as I said before, I'm mainly looking forward to official designs of Pokeman and the storyline.

EDIT: How old is the mum? o.O Doesn't look too much older then the protagonists.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom