• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open [Blockade Only] Legends of Arylettopia: Quest for the Golden Shards

Re: [Blockade Only] Legends of Arylettopia and Moon Land: Quest for the Golden Shards

Go away DD: I have my ways and you have yours!

I was only making a suggestion. I wasn't intending to be mean or anything.

Re: [Blockade Only] Legends of Arylettopia and Moon Land: Quest for the Golden Shards

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
May I join?
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<​

1st Character[reference]​

Name: Eve Skittia​

Nationality: Windia​

Job: Princess of Windia and can use
healing magic[if allowed]...and GIRL POWER!​

Appearance: Eve has long, straight, blond hair and looks
somewhat like Rosa :D She is average in weight and height.​

Recovery or Blockade: Recovery​

Personality: PO​

Bio(Optional): Eve was born on the 23 of December 1990 in Windia
Castle. Her mother died leaving her motherless. She has spent her whole life in Windia
with her father[Castform :D]. She has never really been hurt because of her status.
In Windia however girls rule over all boys[because that is how it is] so
Princess Eve Skittia rules as there is no queen ruling anymore.​

Pets: Purple Chocobo! Chocobo on Wikipedia but mine is
purple :DEve can ride on her chocobo anywhere and can
let it go wild but she can call it if she needs it by calling kweh.​

Other: GSC is the best. Gold was my first.​

2nd Character[reference]​

Name: Luke Skittia​

Job: Prince of Windia and can use evil
magic[if allowed]...and BOY POWER!​

Appearance: Luke has short, but straight brown hair and looks
somewhat like Squall :D He is rather tall but still not overweight.​

Recovery or Blockade: Blockade​

Bio(Optional): Luke was born on the 23 of May 1990 in Windia Castle.
His mother died leaving him motherless. He has spent his whole life in Windia with his father
[Castform :D]. He has never really been hurt because of her status. In Windia however girls rule
over all boys[because that is how it is] so Prince Luke Skittia is not as high status as
Princess Eve Skittia which annoys him greatly. He is Blockade because of his
sister's rule over the land and strives only to beat her.​

Pets: Blue Chocobo! Chocobo on Wikipedia but mine is blue :D
Luke can ride on his chocobo anywhere and can let it go wild but she can call it
if she needs it by calling kweh. [Chocobo's are Windia's special pets]​

Third Character [joining]​

Name: Jake Skittia​

Job: Second prince of Windia and can use evil
magic[if allowed]...and BOY POWER!​

Appearance: Jake has short, and messy brown hair and looks
somewhat like Luke but younger :D He is rather tall for his age but still not overweight.​

Recovery or Blockade: Blockade​

Bio(Optional): Luke was born on the 23 of May 1992 in Windia Castle.
His mother died leaving him motherless. He has spent his whole life in
Windia with his father[Castform :D]. He has never really been
hurt because of his status. In Windia however girls
rule over all boys[because that is how it is] so
Prince Jake Skittia is not as high status as
Princess Eve Skittia or Prince Luke Skittia either
which annoys him greatly. He is Blockade because of his
sister's rule over the land and strives only to beat her like his older
brother.He looks up to his older brother and because of
Luke's actions he became blockade too.​

Pets: Red Chocobo! Chocobo on Wikipedia but mine is blue :D
Luke can ride on his chocobo anywhere and can let it go wild but she can call it
if she needs it by calling kweh. [Chocobo's are Windia's special pets]​

Edit:
HELLO?

Last edited:

Um hello *waves* Is this character accepted?

I dunno, Chaostres hasn't been here in a while.

Just a little add-on to my fuzzball's thing, but in the dream it was crawling around the left side of my sister's head and I had to pull it off and throw it to the ground.

Poor fuzzball D:

Why didn't you let the cute thing touch me? D:

I said before, just be patient. Sometimes, RPs just die.

^ That is very sad D: But this one must live, it must. Join people join and make this RP live again! ChaosTres can we just start or something because we're never going to get more people than this, it has been quite a while.

I guess in the dream it was more deadly than it is here... plus you asked me to. I guess you couldn't see what it was.

My sister didn't see it.

And I just said "I don't get it" two seconds ago!

Do you think I could move things along? I mean, this RP IS called the Legends of ARYLETTopia and Moon Land.

I think I have some authority here.

Oh and I'm working on a form for the Horrid Thing... unless Castycal wants to play him. Which I think he should. I think Castycal should play the Horrid Thing.

Yes. I believe you are DM also.

START IT!

I don't know...

Well, it DOES have my name in it. And I did come up with Arylettopia. So... I guess I'll go ahead and say ES's characters are accepted on the behalf of Chaostres and that the RP is starting.

Brilliance.

Sheer brilliance.

The sun was rising, spreading its sheer brilliance and the light of day across the Kingdom of Arylettopia. The people were up and about, rising as well. Birds chirping. And a nice serene early brisk morning breeze swept its inhabitants.

All except one.

"Get up! Get up, my Queen!"

Long thick chocolate brown curls lay spread out across the soft fluffy white pillow. Oh how warm it was... how warm that blanket was. The thick curls seemed to consume it, they also seemed to consume her face, it completely hidden from view by them. She groaned a bit.

"Urrggh... Yeah, yeah, I'm awake! I was getting up, you know! I didn't need your help!" Came the muffled voice from behind the hair and the pillow.

Her servant sighed, looking down upon her master in a matronly manner. She had always done this, every single morning, it was the same thing. The servant went over to the windows and opened the blinds, the sheer brilliance of the sun's rays shining into her master's room.

The young master upon the bed groaned more at the sudden influx of light.

"Yeah yeah, I'm going! Just go... don't worry... I can dress myself too!"

She looked dubiously at the young thick haired lady who laid upon the messy bed, but decided that it would be best not to argue against her commands. "Very well, but I'm coming back in five minutes. And if you're not ready and awake by then, then I'll have to wake you up and dress you myself."

And the servant left the room, leaving the young master by herself.

"Willpower... willpower..."

Slowly and grudgingly, Queen Arylett pulled herself up from the bed's warm and loving embrace, brushing away the monstrous dark hair from her face as she walked to her Royal Wardrobe and looking rather dully at its selection of clothes.

And so, she began her assent into the cold cruel day.

The Royal King Philly was waiting in the throne room for Queen Arylett to rise s that he could give her the financial report for the morning, which was fairly good. He walked to her quarters and knocked on the door. "Your highness? Are you in there? It is time for the queenly report to the kingdom."

Sapphire shook her head, her black hair waving. Her akita had woken her with a prod to the side. She glared at him for a moment, then softened her stare to a friendly one. She could never stay angry at Negai for long.

His name was Negai because Sapphire had always wished for a dog, especially an akita. She never told anyone, but it was actually true. Then there was her golden eagle, Hoshikaze. Sapphire had adopted her when she was an eaglet. Luckily, Negai and Hoshikaze got along well.

Sapphire grinned, patting Negai on the shoulder for a moment. Hoshikaze was where she usually was, sitting on a fake nest. Of course, she was rather gullible, so Sapphire was able to keep her there.

Being in the presence of animals was a great feeling. Sapphire loved it, even the part with the responsibility. They were also useful as scouts. Sapphire had taken that job because her animals were perfect for it.

CRASH!

A noise could be heard from the inside of a house, and then, "Again? Jackie, do you always have to make a crashing noise when you fall from more than five inches?"

The lime green fuzzball, not understanding, grinned a mouthless grin and squealed. She crawled slowly up onto the bed like an inchworm, and snuggled in next to Somon's head, as if to say, "Time to get up!" He giggled a bit and stroked his pet with one finger before sitting up and standing outside his bed. Jackie looked up at him with huge, black eyes from the pillow. He smiled and held out a finger, letting her take a ride on it.

"Where do we go first?" he asked.

((Angelo = ~ Chronos = " Dawn = ><))

Chronos was sitting in his chambers, Watching the rising sun,

I wish... She was here with me... To see this wonderful sunrise...

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, And a voice came from outside.

~Sir? Are you awake? It's almost time for the meeting~

"Yes Yes i know... I will be down in a few minutes..."

Standing up chronos shut the curtains and went to the dressing room to prepare himself for the day.

~~~~~~

Angelo had just finished his duty of reminding the king of the meeting, And now had to find the other members of the order.

~Now where is dawn... i think that she was in the library but i'm not sure...~

Seeing a passing castle denizen he stopped her to ask her where dawn was. Just to see it was that it was dawn herself.

~Oh! hello dawn. I was just looking for you to remind you of the meeting today~
>Thanks... I'll be there... Bye...<

She said before walking away.

The servant stood in front of her young master's chambers, her vivid blue eyes looking exasperated at King Phillip. She sighed. So he thought he could just waltz in there, whenever he pleased and not even notice her? Those... those royal people... they were indeed quite something. Well... she should've expected it. All she was was nothing more than a servant.

And why wasn't Queen Arylett awake earlier? Or prepared, if she was having guests?

Her blue eyes gazed sharply, yet respectfully at the King.

"Queen Arylett shall be out shortly. She... she has just woken up." There was a hint of disapproval in her voice.

-----
Aaagh!

How could she have forgotten? King Phillip was right there, outside, waiting for her! And she wasn't even ready!

Just like Arylett... only Arylett... only Arylett!

"Give me a minute!"

Frantically, as if jolted from her dull early morning trance, Arylett jolted into immediate action. She picked out a random dress from her wardrobe, barely looking at it, and quickly slipped off her night gown, then slipping on the Queenly Dress. With astonishing speed, she was soon fully dressed.

The young Queen quickly skittered to the door.

But wait... something was... something was...

Ah yes! The crown! How could she forget her crown?!

Once more, as quickly as she could, Arylett skittered over to her night table, where the crown had laid. Just where she had left it last night. Haphazardly and still with that astonishing speed and rush, she put it on her head, rather lopsided but failing to notice.

And finally, she went over to the door of her chambers once more. "Okay! I'm ready, King Phillip, Samantha."

She opened it and observed King Phillip, still panting from her little hurry and run across her chambers. Her face was rather flushed.

"Your Highness." She bowed, her lopsided crown nearly fell off her head, though she had managed to catch it in time and replace it even more askew than it was before. "Shall we get down to business, then?"

Samantha the servant looked disapprovingly at her and her lopsided crown. "Oh for goodness sakes', Your Highness! Look at the state of you!" And she fussed about with her young master's crown, adjusting it until it was just perfect. "There... honestly, sometimes I think you'd lose your own head..."

The young Queen flushed even redder, letting out a brief burst of laughter. "Ahaha...! I probably would. Now King Phillip, what was it again?"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom