• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats or Dogs?

Which is better, Cats or Dogs?

• Total voters

Erindor the Espeon

How do you do? Pleased to meet you. I'm Erindor.
Now, this isn't the most controversial argument, but I thought it would be appropriate here.

Now, which is better? Cats or Dogs? Why? Is one really better than the other? You tell me.

Dogs! Because you can train them to do tricks, they are great for cheering you up, and are fun! Cats come close though.

Dogs, even though I'm completely terrified of them. I appreciate their loyalty. :D Plus, wolves are my favourite animals, and dogs share the same sense of pack duties that I admire in them.

Cats do come close, however. Generally I like big cats a lot, and I like cats' intelligence and sarkiness~ Plus they're so much prettier.

I like dogs too, but I prefer cats. To me they do seem cleverer than dogs, and they're so cuuuuute. ^^ And what's more soothing than listening to a cat purr?

Cats. They're cuter, usually smaller and more cuddly. The noise they make is cuter and not as noisy.

I've never heard of a cat killing a human.

I do like dogs, but cats are a lot better.

Last edited:
I'm not voting. I tend to prefer dogs but they each have their own good points.

Why is this in the Debating Hall rather than Misc. Discussion?

Well, I'll move it if someone could tell me how. I put it in debating hall, because some people (at least the ones I know) get very heated over this subject.

Doesn't seem like that's going to be a problem, though.

Cats.
Although I love some dogs.. cats are just.. love. ;A;

Every time I see a cat somewhere I'm all "CAT!!" It's so childish but I can't help it. :B
Also if possible I will try to pet every cat I see on the street. "HERE KITTY KITTY... baww it ran away ;__;"

I'd sooner have a dog because I'm horribly allergic to cats and dogs are generally more friendly and rewarding to look after.
I guess dogs can be more dangerous, but whatever.

Dogs! Because you can train them to do tricks, they are great for cheering you up, and are fun! Cats come close though.

All that I can do with my cats c:

anyway
cats, hell yes
I love my babies ;^;

I love some dawgs too but some just irritate me

Dogs. They're so cute and friendly~ (Most of the time. And no, I didn't care if I've been bitten by one three times. I still like them.) I dislike cats and I don't really like the way they look either. Terribly allergic too. Getting scratched by one or even being near one gives me hives.

I like both, but my parents won't let me get a cat. ;_; But I still have a really cute dog. He's funky. :P

I've never heard of a cat killing human.
Lions? lol

Dogs are awesome. Mostly because I'm more familiar with them, but also because you can be with them no matter what mood you're in and they'll keep you happy. Sometimes a cat just can't be bothered with you.

Back
Top Bottom