• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Challenge Board

*Waves like a friend you haven't seen in 3 years*

Format: 2v2 Singles
Style: Set
DQ: 1 week
Damage Cap: 30%
Banned/Restricted Moves: OHKOs, Direct Healing, Perish Song, 3 Chills/Pokemon
Arena Description: Pokemon Stadium atop a Walmart
A generic, 1000 sq.ft. Pokemon stadium sits atop a Walmart department store. Flying/Levitating Pokemon may fly 50 ft outside the perimeter of the stadium/roof, at which point the hustle and bustle of the surrounding Piggly Wiggly's have created a barrier around the Arena.

I need a battle, I can take this challenge :p
I'll pick up this one too, because why not?

Reposting this challenge from forever ago on the off chance there actually are at least two people who've played Bastion around here

Format: 2v2 single
Style: Switch
DQ: 10 days
Damage Cap: 34%
Banned/Restricted Moves: OHKO, direct healing limited to 2/Pokémon, Chill limited to 5/Pokémon
Arena Description: the Bastion

If you found yourself among a mere handful of survivors in the shattered remnants of a post-apocalyptic fantasy world, what would your first priority be? Searching for survivors? Hunting down the origin of this tragedy? Or just duking it out with your bizarre monster-pets right there in the middle of the world's last remaining safe haven? If you answered anything but the third option, you don't know the people of Asber. Fortunately, with nothing better to do but monologue until the Kid returns with cores, Rucks has agreed to allow this inapropos tomfoolery, with the caveat that no harm comes to his precious Bastion.

The Bastion is a large chunk of land suspended in the midst of a void spanning as far as the eye can see, and the battle is held in the plaza to the south around the central Monument. (Any Pokémon cast into the void is dropped back onto the arena moments later.) For the purposes of this battle the earth it is composed of is a few metres thick, deep enough for a very small Pokémon to Dig a tunnel through it without falling through and to facilitate most Ground-type moves. The Foundations to the sides are all empty, save for the one siting the Bastion's Distillery. In a show of traditional Caelondian hospitality, Rucks has urged the trainers to help themselves to its contents, although he can only spare one serving of each of the spirits that survived. When a Pokémon is sent out, it must be assigned two of the remaining spirits from the Distillery to imbibe, which confer various passive bonuses upon them for the duration of the battle. Its contents and their effects are thus:

• Squirt Cider: raises the drinker's max health to 110%.
  • Black Rye: raises the drinker's max energy to 110%.
  • Lifewine: when the drinker's health is reduced to 0%, it does not faint, and its health is restored to 10%. Only activates once.
  • Stabsinthe: when struck by a contact move, the drinker deals 1% damage in retaliation.
  • Leechade: the drinker recovers 1% health from each physical attack it deals.
  • Cham-pain: all attacks used by or against the drinker have their final damage raised by 2%.
  • Werewhiskey: doubles critical hit chance under 33% health. Stacks with any and all other crit ratio boosts.
  • Whale Ale: doubles the drinker's STAB bonus (stacks with Adaptability).
Lastly, the Monument the Pokémon are battling around is very delicate, and the only chance of restoring the destroyed world to its former glory. As such, Rucks will react very severely to any damage inflicted to it. Ranged attacks that pass through the middle of the arena or miss have a 30% chance to strike the Monument, and moves affecting the entire arena will always do so. When this happens, Rucks will rush to its defense by taking a potshot at the offending Pokémon with his Army Carbine (dealing 5% Steel damage) or siccing one of the Bastion's pets on it (either a Squirt for 2% typeless damage, an Anklegator for 5% Ground damage, a mechanical Pyth for 10% Steel damage with a 30% chance of inflicting a burn, or a Pecker for 3% Flying damage). The specific retort he chooses is randomly determined, each having an equal chance of being selected.

Last edited:
here's a free win against a noob with a team full of pokes with horrible band puns as names

Format: 2vs2
Damage Cap: 35%
Banned/Restricted Moves: OHKOs, direct healing, perish song
Arena Description: A nondescript, plain stretch of grassland. It has a few wild flowers here and there but otherwise has no distinguishing landmarks. It's probably really good stargazing material though.
Additional Rules: i mean you can go all out and demolish me but maybe you could be merciful and use first-stage babies like i am i mean i dunno just do your thing i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

here's a free win against a noob with a team full of pokes with horrible band puns as names

Format: 2vs2
Banned/Restricted Moves: OHKOs, direct healing, perish song
Arena Description: A nondescript, plain stretch of grassland. It has a few wild flowers here and there but otherwise has no distinguishing landmarks. It's probably really good stargazing material though.
Additional Rules: i mean you can go all out and demolish me but maybe you could be merciful and use first-stage babies like i am i mean i dunno just do your thing i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'll take this. All the first stages!

Challenge for Ulqi-chan, let's do this

Format: 3vs3 single
DQ: Let's say, one week?
Banned/Restricted Moves: OHKOs, everything else is fine
Arena Description: The Abandoned Warehouse

No one's used this warehouse consistently for a good five years. Oh sure, some people have tried getting it to be usable again, but they've all failed. Doesn't help how the warehouse became really dangerous almost immediately after abandonment. It's a large and surprisingly open arena, which makes no freaking sense considering the warehouse wasn't even used by a lot of people to begin with. Sometimes, the rotting ceiling with drop chunks of wood over the arena. And by sometimes, I mean every three turns. There's a 10% chance each Pokemon will get hit, causing them to lose 2% of health.

Additional Rules: N/A

No one's used this warehouse consistently for a good five years. Oh sure, some people have tried getting it to be usable again, but they've all failed. Doesn't help how the warehouse became really dangerous almost immediately after abandonment. It's a large and surprisingly open arena, which makes no freaking sense considering the warehouse wasn't even used by a lot of people to begin with. Sometimes, the rotting ceiling with drop chunks of wood over the arena. And by sometimes, I mean every three turns. There's a 10% chance each Pokemon will get hit, causing them to lose 2% of health.

lordy loo another free battle for someone
accepted though :>

Arena: Jolly Roger’s Bay/The Belly of the Beast/Davy Jones’s Poop Chute Slip ‘N’ Slide
Format: 3v3 singles
Damage Cap: 40%
Banned/Restricted Moves/Statuses: OHKOs, infatuation and confusion, direct healing moves restricted to one per team, Chill limited to 3 per Pokémon, Endeavor.

Arena Description:

Arr, me hearties! Welcome to the one and only Jolly Roger’s Bay, the swashbucklin’est place in the Seven Seas. The Pirrrrrate Council has decided to extend an invitation to two lucky Asberrrians to come fight in our lovely trrrade hub. Of course, we recognize the threat Asberrrians pose to our safety, so we took a nice big insurance policy on ourrrr town. We’ve also decided not to evacuate because we’re pirrrates and we love ourselves a good brawl!

The two lucky Trainers will fight on the eponymous Jolly Roger. Its dock has been closed off on all four sides by platforms so all the swashbucklers can see the action. Because of this, the ship’s rocking will be minimal. Remember that the Jolly Roger is made out of wood. Also, attacks that involve earth such as Earthquake and Earth Power won’t be as effective. Rock-typed attacks will work because of the seafloor being littered with rocks.

Be aware, however…

Dangers lurk in Jolly Roger’s Bay.

At the end of the fifth round (or after the ship has been brutally wrecked), Davy Jone’s Beast, better known as Nelly, will eat the boat and the Trainers. Once inside the maw of the Beast, they will fall into the digestive juices which are, incredibly, noncorrosive. A Pokémon can stand in the acid no problem. Near the exit of the stomach there is a garish neon sign that reads, “DAVY JONE’S POOP CHUTE SLIP ‘N’ SLIDE”. At the beginning of the third round inside Nelly, a speaker lodged in her esophagus will announce “LET’S GO ON THE SLIP ‘N’ SLIDE!” The contents of the stomach will empty into the Slip ‘N’ Slide, where Pokémon will still attack as usual. The Trainers will be finally exit Nelly to find that they are suspended in the air; they will begin their descent to Jolly Roger’s Bay and continue their fight in a random spot of the port, with Nelly coming around every fifth round.

Reposting this challenge from forever ago on the off chance there actually are at least two people who've played Bastion around here

Format: 2v2 single
Style: Switch
DQ: 10 days
Damage Cap: 34%
Banned/Restricted Moves: OHKO, direct healing limited to 2/Pokémon, Chill limited to 5/Pokémon
Arena Description: the Bastion

If you found yourself among a mere handful of survivors in the shattered remnants of a post-apocalyptic fantasy world, what would your first priority be? Searching for survivors? Hunting down the origin of this tragedy? Or just duking it out with your bizarre monster-pets right there in the middle of the world's last remaining safe haven? If you answered anything but the third option, you don't know the people of Asber. Fortunately, with nothing better to do but monologue until the Kid returns with cores, Rucks has agreed to allow this inapropos tomfoolery, with the caveat that no harm comes to his precious Bastion.

The Bastion is a large chunk of land suspended in the midst of a void spanning as far as the eye can see, and the battle is held in the plaza to the south around the central Monument. (Any Pokémon cast into the void is dropped back onto the arena moments later.) For the purposes of this battle the earth it is composed of is a few metres thick, deep enough for a very small Pokémon to Dig a tunnel through it without falling through and to facilitate most Ground-type moves. The Foundations to the sides are all empty, save for the one siting the Bastion's Distillery. In a show of traditional Caelondian hospitality, Rucks has urged the trainers to help themselves to its contents, although he can only spare one serving of each of the spirits that survived. When a Pokémon is sent out, it must be assigned two of the remaining spirits from the Distillery to imbibe, which confer various passive bonuses upon them for the duration of the battle. Its contents and their effects are thus:

• Squirt Cider: raises the drinker's max health to 110%.
  • Black Rye: raises the drinker's max energy to 110%.
  • Lifewine: when the drinker's health is reduced to 0%, it does not faint, and its health is restored to 10%. Only activates once.
  • Stabsinthe: when struck by a contact move, the drinker deals 1% damage in retaliation.
  • Leechade: the drinker recovers 1% health from each physical attack it deals.
  • Cham-pain: all attacks used by or against the drinker have their final damage raised by 2%.
  • Werewhiskey: doubles critical hit chance under 33% health. Stacks with any and all other crit ratio boosts.
  • Whale Ale: doubles the drinker's STAB bonus (stacks with Adaptability).
Lastly, the Monument the Pokémon are battling around is very delicate, and the only chance of restoring the destroyed world to its former glory. As such, Rucks will react very severely to any damage inflicted to it. Ranged attacks that pass through the middle of the arena or miss have a 30% chance to strike the Monument, and moves affecting the entire arena will always do so. When this happens, Rucks will rush to its defense by taking a potshot at the offending Pokémon with his Army Carbine (dealing 5% Steel damage) or siccing one of the Bastion's pets on it (either a Squirt for 2% typeless damage, an Anklegator for 5% Ground damage, a mechanical Pyth for 10% Steel damage with a 30% chance of inflicting a burn, or a Pecker for 3% Flying damage). The specific retort he chooses is randomly determined, each having an equal chance of being selected.

I'll take on both of these challenges.

This challence is for VM. c:

Format: 2 vs 2 doubles
Damage Cap: 45%
Banned/Restricted Moves: Attract, OHKO's, direct-healing moves
Arena Description: Atlantis

Although most likely not the real Atlantis, the drowned city of Atlantis in which this battle takes place shares a frightening amount with its namesake. The fact that both ended up underwater, for example - and that both were tremendously prosperous beforehand. The city was so well-built that most of its buildings have not been too badly harmed, even at such great depths; rust and algae coat the majority of the structures, sure, and sponges grow on the smaller houses, but towards the upper limits of the buildings things look shockingly pristine. Since most of the city is made of skyscrapers - thousands of feet high on average, towering way above the miniature houses below and many made of pure glass, made hard enough that many of the walls remain intact; here and there, the tallest of skyscrapers was made of actual diamond, and nothing has managed to corrode those. This leads to quiet a beautiful underwater view.

Of course, so far underwater - the tallest of skyscrapers being nearly 3,000 feet tall and still not even nearing the surface of the ocean - none of this would, normally, be seen. No sunlight reaches this far down, and the fish and pokemon are all used to darkness. This is one of the most brilliant aspects of Atlantis: it's a city of light.

Each of the skyscrapers is topped with a lightningrod, acting much like the pokemon ability. The rods are connected to dozens of gemstones fitted into the building walls, making it appear as if the buildings themselves glow. Since, of course, lightning doesn't often strike so deep below the surface, it's common courtesy for pokemon to come by and flash a thunder wave or two to light up the area.

Since Atlantis is nearly always bathed in light, it's considered poor hunting grounds - and by the same means, great protection for young. It's a rare day to not find tiny newborn chinchou flitting about, or a wailmer hiding in one of the taller skyscrapers, holding its breath before it needs to return to the surface.

Additional Rules: For the duration of this battle, a protective force-field has been erected surrounding Atlantis. The field lets in/out all but living creatures, so pokemon that need to breathe will not be able to get through and reach the surface (meaning yes, they will suffocate). Pokemon that are generally known to dwell in water will be able to hold their breath for as long as the battle takes place.

The lightning-rods that cover the multiple towers will attract all electric attacks towards them, making electric attacks (aside from those that are self-directed) useless.

All attacks used by water-type pokemon do 1% more damage and cost 1% less energy; attacks used by pokemon not used to being in water do 1% less damage and cost 1% more energy.

This poor lonely challenge has been sitting around unreffed for so long that it makes me cry. Come here, neglected little challenge. I shall ref you even though you are doubles and thus will probably make me cry anyway.

Challenge for Eifie!

Format: 3v3 rotation
Style: hypercute
DQ: 2 weeks
Banned Moves: NONE, YO
Arena Description:

N's Room!

There's cute music playing and there are cute toys lying around and all that cute stuff. HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE: a basketball net, a train set, a box of miscellaneous toys, and this weird slidey thing. See video.

Additional Rules: In the rotation format, three Pokemon are on each side at once, but only one is battling (the other two are playing with each other). Up to once per round, at the beginning of any action, a trainer can choose to rotate their active Pokemon for one inactive one, costing both 2% energy, but any Pokemon that's unable to move under its own power can't rotate, either in or out. All inactive Pokemon lose 5% health and energy at the end of each round, in addition to misc. other damage, because they play really rough.

Keldeo will be using Lover Man, Olé! Olé! the Swinub, Sonya (Nevermynd) the Pichu, and Rosmarinus Marie of Silvervine the "Ralts" (she'll devolve for the fight). Eifie will be using Little Thief the Surskit, Kadabra's Lucky Charm of Banbi the Litwick, and Tassorosso the King of Boo Foo Woo.

On Statuses: Confusion can be inflicted at most once on each Pokémon (excluding self-inflicted confusion from moves like Thrash) and the confused Pokémon will hit itself in confusion on its next action, then be cured of the condition. Infatuation can be inflicted as most once on each Pokémon and will last for a maximum of three actions. Sleep can be inflicted at most once on each Pokémon (barring self-inflicted sleep from Rest) and lasts for two actions maximum.

Also, Trick Room doesn't affect command order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Challenge for Eifie!

Format: 3v3 rotation
Style: hypercute
Damage Cap: 40%?
Banned Moves: NONE, YO
Arena Description: N's Room!
Additional Rules: In the rotation format, three Pokemon are on each side at once, but only one is battling (the other two are playing with each other.) Up to once per round, at the beginning of any action, a trainer can choose to rotate their active Pokemon for one inactive one, costing both 2% energy, but any Pokemon that's unable to move under its own power can't rotate, either in or out. All inactive Pokemon lose 5% health and energy at the end of each round, in addition to misc. other damage, because they just play that rough.

Keldeo will be using Lover Man, Olé! Olé! the Swinub, Sonya (Nevermynd) the Pichu, and Rosmarinus Marie of Silvervine the "Ralts" (she'll devolve for the fight). Eifie will be using Little Thief the Surskit, Kadabra's Lucky Charm of Banbi the Litwick, and Tassorosso the King of Boo Foo Woo.

omg Keldeo you left the question mark in, also uh I need to add the additional rules for attraction, sleep, and confusion. but I suppose this challenge seems acceptable, so I shall take it.

(also we should describe N's room, to)

A challenge for Sangfroidish!

Format: 3v3 single
Banned/Restricted Moves: OHKOs, direct healers, Pain Split
Arena Description: The Type Cycler

A weird, cube-shaped room with walls that flicker all kinds of colors. At the end of every round, the lights come alive and descend upon the battling Pokemon, giving them each a randomly assigned new type. Single-typed Pokemon become double-typed, while double-typed Pokemon have their types shift over. In addition, they receive access to the movepool of a random Pokemon of their new type in addition to their original movepool; this new movepool vanishes from their knowledge when the new type is no longer present.

For example, a Fennekin and a Litleo are battling. They keep their original movepools throughout the battle.

- The first round ends, and new types are given: Fennekin becomes Fire/Dragon, gaining access to Shelgon's movepool, and Litleo becomes Normal/Ground, gaining access to Dugtrio's movepool.
- The second round ends: Fennekin becomes Dragon/Grass and has Shelgon's and Exeggcute's movepools; Litleo becomes Ground/Psychic and has Dugtrio's and Deoxys's movepools.
- The third round ends: Fennekin becomes Grass/Fighting and has Exeggcute's and Hitmonlee's movepools; Litleo becomes Psychic/Fire and has Deoxys's and Magby's movepools.
- Etc.

A challenge for Sangfroidish!

Banned/Restricted Moves: OHKOs, direct healers, Pain Split
Arena Description: The Type Cycler

A weird, cube-shaped room with walls that flicker all kinds of colors. At the end of every round, the lights come alive and descend upon the battling Pokemon, giving them each a randomly assigned new type. Single-typed Pokemon become double-typed, while double-typed Pokemon have their types shift over. In addition, they receive access to the movepool of a random Pokemon of their new type in addition to their original movepool; this new movepool vanishes from their knowledge when the new type is no longer present.

For example, a Fennekin and a Litleo are battling. They keep their original movepools throughout the battle.

- The first round ends, and new types are given: Fennekin becomes Fire/Dragon, gaining access to Shelgon's movepool, and Litleo becomes Normal/Ground, gaining access to Dugtrio's movepool.
- The second round ends: Fennekin becomes Dragon/Grass and has Shelgon's and Exeggcute's movepools; Litleo becomes Ground/Psychic and has Dugtrio's and Deoxys's movepools.
- The third round ends: Fennekin becomes Grass/Fighting and has Exeggcute's and Hitmonlee's movepools; Litleo becomes Psychic/Fire and has Deoxys's and Magby's movepools.
- Etc.

That sounds hellishly overcomplicated. I'd be delighted to accept.

lordy loo another free battle for someone
accepted though :>
I'll take this one!

Imma be super boring and re-use my last challenge because I just wanna battle again ahahah

Format: 2 v 2 singles
DQ: One week
Banned/Restricted Moves: OHKO and direct recoveries; chills 3/Pokemon
Arena Description: Plain Arena

A simple place for a simple battle, the open-air Plain Arena has little foreseeable restriction on what might or might not happen there. The arena is mostly soft grass over tunnelable dirt, with stones and even boulders here and there that can be summoned for Rock-type attacks. A small lake comfortable for non-gigas water-bound Pokémon shines beside the field. The place smells vaguely of abstract things like young Trainers and hope, and has no special effects on the battle.

Other: re-posting the same challenge is okay, right? just boring and possibly generally frowned upon??

Open challenge!

DQ: 5 days
Damage Cap: none
Banned/Restricted Moves: OHKOs. edit: also, Trick Room doesn't affect command order.
Arena Description: Outside the Nacrene City Gym, which doubles as a museum and library; entering it during the battle is forbidden. Many Nacrene citizens and some of the gym trainers, Pokemon in tow, have gathered to watch the match. The arena itself is fairly simple: the city's main road and some side streets made of brick continue onto a breathtaking view of a lot of trees. To the direct west of the building is Cafe Warehouse, with its Wednesday specials and avant-garde musicians, while the Nacrene Pokemon Center and several studio/warehouses are located just south of the battle.

Additional Rules: This battle features "Battle Lenorena" rules, inspired by the Battle Korrina rules of the Kalosian tournament's third round. As such, this battle features three bouts of three rounds each, with the winner of each bout determined by the sum of the Pokemon's remaining health and energy. For example, a Pokemon that ended a round with 50 health and 50 energy, for a sum of 100, would win against one with 70 health and 20 energy, which sum to 90. The winner of the entire battle is based on the total of each trainer's sums, with a draw if there's a complete tie.

In the spirit of the Kalos tournament, several score-increasing bonuses, called Nasteries (Nacrene Masteries), can be acquired based on each Pokemon's battle performance. If a Pokemon fulfills a Nastery more than its opponent does, 10 points are added to its health + energy score, with +5 to both scores if they tie. The Nasteries that the Battle Lenorena uses aren't quite those of the Kalos tournament, though, as they opt to "embrace the city's trendy, hip atmosphere" with "alternative bonus criteria," detailed below. In addition, rather than having the trainers choose, three set Nasteries will apply for each bout.

Bout one will apply the following Nasteries:
Moving Master: Awarded to the Pokemon who used the most moves requiring lots of movement.
Mentalist: Awarded to the Pokemon who used the most moves that were either in the special category or affected a Special stat (Flatter or Fake Tears, for example).
Skillet Striker: Awarded to the Pokemon who used the most Fire and Water moves.

Bout two will apply the following Nasteries:
Efficiency Expeller: Awarded to the Pokemon who used the most energy in the bout. Restored energy doesn't count.
Setpiece Specialist: Awarded to the Pokemon who used the most moves requiring natural resources. Moves whose flavor interpretations could vary with regard to this, like Substitute, don't count. During this bout, grass, rocks, sand, and any other necessary materials will magically sprout from the air for use, and the battlers will have access to enough of Cafe Warehouse's Soda Pop to use moves requiring water.
Plagiarism Pawner: Awarded to the Pokemon who used the most moves that call other moves (Sleep Talk, Copycat, Metronome, Nature Power, etc.)

Bout three will apply the following Nasteries:
Daredevil's Advocate: Awarded to the Pokemon who had the most stat drops at the end of this bout, measured like Set-Up Specialist (-6 Attack and +2 Defense gives a total of -4, etc. Any sum above 0 counts as 0, so +2 Attack and -1 Defense would tie with +6 Attack.)
Own Worst Frenemy: Awarded to the Pokemon who used the fewest healing moves, including Chill and indirect healing.
Obstinate Hors d'Oeuvres: Awarded to the Pokemon who did the least damage to their opponent in the first round of this bout.

Last edited:
Imma be super boring and re-use my last challenge because I just wanna battle again ahahah

Format: 2 v 2 singles
DQ: One week
Banned/Restricted Moves: OHKO and direct recoveries; chills 3/Pokemon
Arena Description: Plain Arena

A simple place for a simple battle, the open-air Plain Arena has little foreseeable restriction on what might or might not happen there. The arena is mostly soft grass over tunnelable dirt, with stones and even boulders here and there that can be summoned for Rock-type attacks. A small lake comfortable for non-gigas water-bound Pokémon shines beside the field. The place smells vaguely of abstract things like young Trainers and hope, and has no special effects on the battle.

Other: re-posting the same challenge is okay, right? just boring and possibly generally frowned upon??
I'll take this

An open challenge!

Format: 4v4 single
Banned/Restricted Moves: OHKOs, Attract, Super Fang, direct recovery, Pain Split, Chills restricted to 3/Pokemon
Arena Description:A Bone Garden

Rather than somewhere far across the Kingdom, reachable through only some daring adventuring, this battle takes place right in an adventurer's backyard--in the middle of their bone garden. Grown from a packet of dragon's teeth, carefully tended, the garden consists of a large patch of skeleton bones, growing from the ground. The irrigation system could be tapped into for a water source, with a bit of effort, but there is no place for aquatic Pokemon here. This isn't a graveyard, mind you, just a simple home garden, with a unique crop.

At the beginning of each round, a skeleton will unearth itself near each Pokemon's current position. There are five types of skeleton, and there is an equal chance of each skeleton appearing to either battler; however, one Pokemon can not roll the same skeleton twice in a row. Identifiable by what they are wearing, these skeletons will spend the round assisting their respective battlers:

1. The Skeletal Warrior, with his rusty sword and shield, will lower the opponent's Attack until the end of the round, as if it had the ability Intimidate. Each action, it will then strike the opponent for a typeless 2% damage.
2. The Skeletal Cleric, with his tattered mitre and flail, will strike the opponent with holy light for 2% Fire-type damage (accounting for weakness and resistance) each action. At the end of the round, it will bless its battler with 5% HP.
3. The Skeletal Wizard, with his gnarled wooden staff, will strike the opponent with blasts of cold air for 2% Ice-type damage (accounting for weakness and resistance) each action. At the end of the round, it will restore 5% energy.
4. The Skeletal Rogue, with his black cloak and pair of knives, will hide both itself, an illusory copy of itself, and its battler under cardboard boxes, effectively creating two Double Team clones for its battler which disappear at the end of the round. These clones can only be destroyed by actual attacks, not simple tricks like rain or looking for shadows.
5. The Skeletal Buddy,with his T-shirt reading "The Weasel," is your best friend. He's got your back. Whether you need to teach your small-town relatives to open their minds, to show an unfrozen caveman how to fit in in this modern world, or to figure out how to get out of jury duty and into the army, he's your man. The Skeletal Buddy acts as a 4% HP Substitute for its battler until the end of the round.

At the center of the garden is a Humongous Buried Skull. If hit by a poorly-aimed attack or a widespread attack, there is a 20% chance that the Skulldozer will unearth itself and bring a world of pain to the offending Pokemon, Skulldozing it for 10% typeless damage.
Additional Rules: nope!

Back
Top Bottom