• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Controversial Topics

Re: TCoDf has highly homogenous ... ideas.

how did this hread get derailed into a cookies thread?

join the dark side, we sell girl scout cookies!

OREO
Oreo-Trans-Fat-Suit12may03.GIF

MILK'S FAVORITE COOKIE, IDIOTS

(Clearly the best girl scout cookies are samoas and tagalongs)

music piracy.

who would like things because milk likes them? hell, I don't even like milk.

Last edited:

oreos are the work of the devil they bought out cadburys i hate them i hate them i hate them

What about the fanboys? Will they go crazy? Stop putting your emphasis on the wimminz, dammit!
forgot 'bout that sorry xD and also a debate if Near uses hair dye. and Im a girlscout and if GS cookies are on the darkside,sign me up :3

I only like mint oreos.even better then thin mints.instead of cookies why dont we debate on death note stuff?Or grandma vs. celing cat?or billy mayes vs.teh shamwow guy?

Shamwow has reached Britain. I saw the advert, and was all 'that's the guy with the headset!'

Oreos -- only double-stuf -- are mediocre, but they work in a pinch when Hydrox aren't available.

Or samoas.

Are all abouts thank-yous? Those aren't too bad. I love samoas and peanut butter patties best.

or chocolate or cakes.But then L and Mello would try to eat the thread so we couldnt do that.we are already at risk since we are talking about cookies.I like tag-a-longs and Samoas

What about whether Mijumaru is cute or not?

Most of us would probably come out in favor of music piracy... or at the very least, the removal of DRM.

The site I could download off advertises the music as free. It's not stealing if they bloody give it away~

NEWMAN O'S, BITCHES.

ORGANIC, VEGAN, AND TASTE BETTER THAN OREO OR HYDROX.

I can eat, like, ten in one sitting.

But then I get fat and yelled at for eating all of the cookies...

Back
Top Bottom