• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Controversial Topics

Re: TCoDf has highly homogenous ... ideas.

Tidy.

Also late, but all cookies suck. Oreos in particular are a joke. I resented the fact that they came with eating instructions on the packaging, and then they tasted of chemicals and were totally dry.

Biscuits are where it's at.

YESYESYES

Biscuits are the best. There's nothing better on a cold winter's night than a cup of hot chocolate into which I can dip my bourbon creams.

Or digestives with nutella. Yes.

And of course-

TOFFYPOPS~

Tidy.

Also late, but all cookies suck. Oreos in particular are a joke. I resented the fact that they came with eating instructions on the packaging, and then they tasted of chemicals and were totally dry.

Biscuits are where it's at.
(May I speak with you for a moment, dear?)
............................................./
.........................................../
images

Butbutbut Danni, Newman O's are organic! They don't have any chemicals in them like Oreos do!

If they sell them in the UK, that is.

I like most cookie-related things o__o I actually have a little pack of two Oreos in here that I am planning to eat when everyone is asleep.
And Tagalongs are the best GS cookies.

Man, I missed the whole cookies debate while my power was out yesterday.

Samoas are the best though. That is indisputable fact.

Also, I think the forum games debate was the one thing that had the forum totally split up opinion-wise.

A biscuit like food type is absolutely pointless if, when dipped in tea, it retains its solidity. It must soften.
That is why Oreos are evil, and McVities are basically Jesus treats.

Lemon COOLERS!@!@#!#$@!$

Before they were discontinued.

I hate coconut okay ; ; I love peanut butter.

I am morally opposed to anyone liking Samoas more than any other cookie. D<

i am totally going to copyright the idea of a nutella cookie.

A biscuit like food type is absolutely pointless if, when dipped in tea, it retains its solidity. It must soften.
That is why Oreos are evil, and McVities are basically Jesus treats.

But but but Oreos do get soft! They're cool like that.

Also ninja are (duh) better than pirates. They bathe, for one thing.

PIRATES

DO WHAT YOU WANT 'CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE

YOU ARE A PIRATE

The Biscuit Thread

I have dunked an Oreo and it did not break up. It just became warmer and wetter.

We shall now praise Jaffa Cakes.

Back
Top Bottom