• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Controversial Topics

Re: TCoDf has highly homogenous ... ideas.

Maybe people were talking about cookies for a while but at least the thread hasn't been derailed into Pirates V Ninjas.

Maybe whether PEOPLE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO TAG THINGS BY THEMSELVES OR NOT

Let's get on-topic, people.

My vote goes to "the quality of the Twilight saga".

Maybe whether PEOPLE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO TAG THINGS BY THEMSELVES OR NOT

that's true, actually. there was drama when tagging came along and the people who cared enough to say anything were divided.

that's true, actually. there was drama when tagging came along and the people who cared enough to say anything were divided.

Was this in that crappy sprite comic thing I did where 90% of the tags were stuff like "Lucario sex doll" and everyone kept trying to add more stupid ones and everyone else was like "no"? If not then it's happened twice and is especially controversial :o

Also, the right of the Forum Games section to exist. But then that has been covered numerous times.

Strongest comic book character, barring the Cosmics. (Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, Galactus, etc.)

Ninjas are much better than pirates. End of debate.

:P

NESSA IS LIFE I MUST AGREE

[/late]

Tidy.

Also late, but all cookies suck. Oreos in particular are a joke. I resented the fact that they came with eating instructions on the packaging, and then they tasted of chemicals and were totally dry.

Biscuits are where it's at.

Whether straight marriage should be allowed?

...Seriously though, I don't know. I've always noticed this issue though. It's odd that apparently 95% of Pokémon fans are so extreme-liberal.

Whether straight marriage should be allowed?

...Seriously though, I don't know. I've always noticed this issue though. It's odd that apparently 95% of Pokémon fans are so extreme-liberal.

This was the first forum I frequented, so I was pretty naive about the net, thinking everyone was, you know, not prejudice.

How wrong I was.

On the pirates/ninjas issue, I tend to side with pirates.
On the topic of other topics that would spark controversy in TCoD, I would suggest "reimplementing rep", "who isn't a mod but should be", and possibly "offshore wind farms" and "nuclear power in America". "[Best/Worst] city in [Europe/NA]" might also show some interesting divergent opinions.

On topic, I guess the issue of political correctness may be controversial. Should the n word be exclusively black? Should cracker be as punishable as the n word? Should mothers always get custody of the child? Should fathers always have to pay child support? What if he wanted an abortion, but the mother didn't? Should he still have to support them?

Back
Top Bottom