• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Controversial Topics

Clover

neither simple, nor coherent.
<opal> guys
<opal> can anyone think of a debate topic that all of tCoD WOULDN'T agree on

Issues brought up included hate speech, censorship, euthanasia, criminal punishment... poly[amory|gyny] and incest were discussed but everyone loved polyamory and "I think the general opinion was 'sure, but don't have kids if you're TOO closely related'".

This is a good question and it should be answered and I can't think of anything else. ^o.o^b

Last edited:
Re: TCoDf has highly homogenous ... ideas.

Healthcare maybe? Have we talked about healthcare? Though I'd imagine we'd pretty much agree on that too.

... What Pokémon generation was the best?

i vote incest

:v

there was a CC thread or something that generated a 'debate' about incest; we all pretty much agreed that it's fine as long as you don't have kids when you're too closely related because that could cause problems with your children.

oh, I know. Eugenics. Anyone want to take me up on that?

<opal> guys
<opal> can anyone think of a debate topic that all of tCoD WOULDN'T agree on

Issues brought up included hate speech, censorship, euthanasia, criminal punishment... poly[amory|gyny] and incest were discussed but everyone loved polyamory and "I think the general opinion was 'sure, but don't have kids if you're TOO closely related'".

This is a good question and it should be answered and I can't think of anything else. ^o.o^b

I can only think of personal preferences- i.e. sexual orientation, habits, and fetishes- namely polyamory and being a furry.

The meat eating thread had quite a few disagreements, even if none of it was actually very heated.

(advance note: I do NOT support an argument of any sort of this, so don't flame/spam me about it)

Any debate involving a superiority of male or female people would instantly spark a huge debate. I don't want to start one, however.

EDIT: Any debate involving a superiority of male or female people would instantly spark a huge debate. I don't want to start one, however.
Hello, Department of Redundancy Department?

I don't think it would. We would probably agree about the biological differences and then talk about how it doesn't really matter in the long run anyway.

I dunno, if someone said women are better/would be more peaceful/lessevil, I'd get pretty pissed off.
That would be fun.

Who is the hottest death note character,if L fangirls heard someone didnt like L they'd go crazy

What about the fanboys? Will they go crazy? Stop putting your emphasis on the wimminz, dammit!

Maybe something we don't all agree on is whether or not there's a topic we don't all agree on.

twofacesandavase.jpg

Is this two faces or a vase?

Back
Top Bottom