• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[CUE LIGHTS]

Aye, I do not practice such things for I've recently became of age to drink these lovelies~

Now. I suggest you steal the pikachu while his trainer is MIA...or do you enjoy the thrill of the twerp chasing you down as you and Jesse float away in your balloon...which seems to be small than the ego of the pokemon it is based after.

Not that Meowth is bad or anything. I just love to poke fun at you two boys~

You lost me there, kiddo.

You see, girls, should have cleavage. Guys, SHOULD NOT BECAUSE IT TURNS THEM INTO GAY RETARDS!
Who gives a damn how much cleavage your sisters have, you're hot so get over here you!

This doesn't make sense.
*Grabs Pokeball from Ash*
GO, WHATEVER THE HELL IS IN THIS THING AND DESTROY. ALL. LIVING. On second thought, just kill Pikachu, THAT WAY ME AND THE REST OF THE INNOCENT BYSTANDERS HAVE A CHANCE OF SURVIVAL AND WON'T GET SHOCKED BY A YELLOW RAT.

Yo.

Gary Oak says, it just ain't cool to use gay as an insult. It ain't all that cool to use retard as an insult either.

Now don't make Gary Oak open a can of whoopass on you and your health-drained pokemon as you exit that cave.

Yo.

Gary Oak says, it just ain't cool to use gay as an insult. It ain't all that cool to use retard as an insult either.

GARY SAYS THIS, GARY SAYS THAT.

(You might be right but I am obligated to hate you anyway.)

Now don't make Gary Oak open a can of whoopass on you and your health-drained pokemon as you exit that cave.

Talking in third-person is NOT FLATTERING.

he's at least as much of a part of it as you are? I don't see the point of calling him out on something unfunny when you can just ignore it and continue to enjoy the thread otherwise.

THANK YOU.

^ Talking in third person is just weird... You touch my Pokemon and I won't open up a can o' whup-ass, I'll HIT you with a can of whup-ass that I just bought!

Ah, shit, it's Gramps.
Ah, there you are! I was going to complain that your Arcanine had, erm, "taken to the ladies" more forcefully than even you, but it got a little overconfident, and, er. The problem's... resolved itself. Let's just say you should probably never let your Nidoqueen battle alongside your Arcanine. (That might not be a problem anyway, given how you just leave so many of your Pokémon here forever for me to take care of!)

I'm just glad the eggs have stopped — I actually know where they come from, unlike the old folks running that chain of Pokémon daycares I've heard about. Heurgh. It's cute when I find an egg or two once in a while, but this was simply terrifying.

Pound for Pound, I'm sure you could get a ViceGrip on his resulting Rage when he finds that he's been Hazed. If you take Charge, you can Minimize his Screeching and show the Gravity of your preaching! There's only so much Chatter he can do before he'll have to Endure your rules.

Maybe with Foresight they'll see through his Charms and not be Attracted?

[ ... ... ... He's still outclassed ; ;b ]
Hm! I must say, that was a good deal better than your poem. Keep at it!

Bring it, you sexy rodent!
... That's not the sort of human-Pokémon relations I'd prefer to study! Ever! Get away from my lab.

[a sigh.] Some days, I wonder why I don't specialize in a different area of Pokémon. I'd be intrigued to know why any two colliding attacks can produce an explosion, for instance.

... Oh dear. I can't imagine any ghost-types would appreciate being, er... "busted", as the song goes, by those.

It seems the Pokémon Prof had something of a good influence on you after all!

... But one thing: you always lose those battles. Why do you think I always show up to cheer for Ash? (... Aside from his mother, I mean.)

Last edited:
^ WHAT? Those theories about Prifessor Oak being a perv were right?!

Eh, Wobbuffet is good. Sometimes.

\/\/OBBUFFET! Wobbuffet! WOBBUFFET

What is this I hear about having Pikachu and another rare Pokémon in a bag and you imbeciles not bringing it to me?

In addition:

AS YOUR COMMANDING TEAM ROCKET OFFICER I HAVE PERMISSION TO BLOW YOU THE HELL UP WITH THIS ELECTRODE IF YOU DISOBAY GIOVANNI NOW GO MEET YOUR UNTIMELY DEATH

AND PICK UP THAT FUCKING CREAM, DAMNIT!

I've never met this man in my life and if he ever speaks again you have my express permission to shoot him on sight.

((late-to-party Giovanni is late to party but the name change didn't go through fast enough D:))

Back
Top Bottom