• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Does a God of ANY KIND exist?

What about fictional gods from books? Metallic Deoxys did mention StarClan and I can think of other gods from books!

Those too. They are fictional. There is a reason for the fictional part. lol

Anyways I'll stay on topic. I believe in a God. But mine isn't part of any organized Religion. I don't waste my time thinking of Origins.

Those too. They are fictional. There is a reason for the fictional part. lol

Anyways I'll stay on topic. I believe in a God. But mine isn't part of any organized Religion. I don't waste my time thinking of Origins.

So, wait, what? Your god doesn't have a book, so e's less fictional than gods with books?

So, wait, what? Your god doesn't have a book, so e's less fictional than gods with books?

No most likely mine does not exist... But it may so I beileve it. It makes more sence than something that was made for money frankly. Mine has just as much of a chance being real than an organized religion.
Mine is very loose.

I personally believe that there is a God, not just because I'm a Catholic, have attended Catholic schools since I was 5, and have only missed 5 Sunday masses in my life, but because I think there just HAS to be something / someone out there.

brainwashing is not an argument

You have no idea how offensive that is. No idea. First off, that isn't even remotely funny, that's just an extremely poor excuse for a joke.

Second, I choose to believe what I believe, it's not brainwashing. I'm not one of those Christian fanatics who say that nearly everything is evil, hell I think the opposite. I think the people like that in my school are completely insane (trust me, there are quite a few families in my school who are like that, going everywhere saying "Harry Potter is evil!" and "Halloween is the holiday of the devil" and I 100% disagree with it.

Third, I have no brain to wash.

Yes. And it's name is Arceus. =3
its

You have no idea how offensive that is. No idea.
don't worry, I do

but I doubt you know how offensive it is to hear of child indoctrination

Second, I choose to believe what I believe, it's not brainwashing.
as it happens, most five-year-olds will in fact choose to listen to authority figures and accept whatever they say without question

if you can call that a choice

I'm not one of those Christian fanatics who say that nearly everything is evil, hell I think the opposite.
what does this have to do with anything

Third, I have no brain to wash.
lololol so insane and ~random~

I'm not to sure if there is a God or some sort of a deity. But even if there is I think that I will live life to the full and see what happens when I die...

You have no idea how offensive that is. No idea. First off, that isn't even remotely funny, that's just an extremely poor excuse for a joke.
I completely agree.

Second, I choose to believe what I believe, it's not brainwashing. I'm not one of those Christian fanatics who say that nearly everything is evil, hell I think the opposite. I think the people like that in my school are completely insane (trust me, there are quite a few families in my school who are like that, going everywhere saying "Harry Potter is evil!" and "Halloween is the holiday of the devil" and I 100% disagree with it.
Also completely agree, even though I'm a Christan.

I'm atheist, but I believe in souls and possibly reincarnation. However I think there has to be some other life out there, I don't see how life is only possible on our tiny rock. Not necsessairly (sorry for the spelling) a God but at least some form of life. However, just because I believe in this stuff, I'm not going to pick a religion to stick to and worship God and/or whomever.

Back
Top Bottom