• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Emergency Referee Outpost

I asked Dave Strider about Pathos vs. me and he still hasn't gotten back to me even though he's been online since then, so the only conclusion I can draw is that we need an e-ref.

Since my eyeball is dying, I'm going to go on break for a while.

Can someone take SB vs Barubu?

In case anybody wants to know, I get the list of pokemon and attacks from veekun's awesome search and randomize the list by using random.org's Random List Generator. Make sure to randomize the move list three times for each pokemon, just in case you get repeating moves.

EDIT: I'm back now.

Last edited:
So yeah, I'm nearing the deadline in both of my battles, and reffing has yet to happen.

(the one on "both" is on the second page, and the one on "battles" is near the end of the first...so yeah)

Last edited:
It has been, and since that's the only battle Nefesh is in and I want a haunter, I am not letting it die. >| gah.

I'll ref it! I like excuses to test my move generator!

You may need to wait till tomorrow afternoon though... going to bed soon, school tomorrow. But do it I will.

Walker vs sreservoir vs me hasn't been reffed in near a month. :\ Reffing plox.

:[ Can we get a reffing?

it's been... haha four months and a bit?

It has been, and since that's the only battle Nefesh is in and I want a haunter, I am not letting it die. >| gah.

Okay, this is getting kinda sad. I'll take this! Expect a ref... 24 hours from now, at the latest.

Let's watch me horribly screw up 3-way battles.

Back
Top Bottom