• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite Food

Here's my list, in no particular order since I can't decide.

1) Alfredo with bow-tie pasta
2) Canned Corned Beef
3) Sunny-side Up/Fried Eggs with rice
4) Beefsteak with mom's homemade mashed potato
5) Popeyes Chicken Strips
6) Waffles
7) Sour Cream & Onion Lays-brand Potato Chips
8) Mom's Homemade Cheesecake

My favourites are:

- Most kinds of pasta (and other kinds of Italian food, I love it)
- White rice (Ooh, I looove this one. <3)
- Chicken (Especially chicken legs.)
- Sausages
- Mashed potatoes and gravy
- All kinds of chocolate
- Black bean soup
- Cream of Broccoli
- Cream of Chicken

chickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmesean

Btw, i love chicken parmesean.

chickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmesean

<3

1) Alfredo with bow-tie pasta
Oh God, yessssssss -drool-

Renteura said:
chickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenpar meseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchic kenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmese anchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenp armeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanch ickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparme seanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchicke nparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmeseanchickenparmesean

-drools more-

Mostly any kind of dessert. I have a seriously sweet tooth and anything sugary is just <3
Personal favourites are profiteroles, any kind of ice cream (especially anything Ben and Jerry's-ish and rhubarb) and cheesecake.

I also love things with garlic, cheese and mushrooms. Wild mushroom soup, garlic mushrooms, any kind of garlic and cheese pasta dish, cauliflower cheese and, uh, other things. Mmm.

Oh, and cereal. God, do I love cereal. Honey nut cornflakes are the absolute best, but practically anything goes. As long as it's not soggy x.x

shrimp linguine alfredo. delicious.

Stop now I'm hungry and I just ate. D:
But besides that(^), I also enjoy grilled cheese sandwiches. Seriously, I have to have at least one a week or I get depressed. :freaked:

My top five foods:

5) Chips and Salsa :D
4) Terimisu
3) Spaghetti & Meatballs
2) My world famous burgers (See below)
1) Lasagna

My world famous burgers are burgers brushed drenched with a special sauce with a mix of Ketchup, Steak sauce, shives, garlic powder, and a ton more spices. The hamburger bun is then brushed with barbeque sauce. Add a juicy slice of tomato, some nice crunchy pickle slices, a nice chunk of an onion, and a few good leaves of lettuce and your burger is sure to be toppling, but it is AMAZING.

Now I'm hungry.

I actually have three favorites:

1. Pizza. :D
2. Tacos. More :D
And 3. Pierogie (which, by the way, is plural. "Pierogies" is incorrect Polish). Especially when my mom makes them.

Oh, and
4. Chocolate chip cookies. If you live relatively near me and you haven't tried one of my dad's cookies, you haven't lived.
And 5. BUTTERSCOTCH COOKIES. YOU HAVE NOT LIVED UNTIL YOU'VE HAD ONE OF MY DAD'S BUTTERSCOTCH COOKIES.

Hmm...
Spaghetti with white clam sauce, ramen, teriyaki, ebi nigiri (which is a kind of sushi), bananas, and anything banana-flavored.
And, just like a lot of other people, I'm hungry now... :9

I love anything Italian or Chinese, but my favorite out of them all would have to be Teriyaki Chicken. Undeniably delicious.

Spaghetti bolognese~ But that's kind of a meal.
Bread, green sour apples, hardish potatoes.

I'll eat pretty much anything, though, apart from raisins, butter and cheese. :D

I don't have a favourite. I don't like food, I just eat being I have to/am bored. :(

But if I HAD to pick a favourite
it'd be margarita pizza. But I get sick of it easily and have to wait weeks and weeks before I wanna eat it again.

Burgers made by Dad.
Macaroni cheese made by Dad.
Spaghetti made by Granny, just with melted butter and nothing else.
CHOCCY!
And orange juice is my fave drink.

WHY DO YOU MAKE ME CHOOSE

currently it's eggs. hard-boiled or over-easy. preferably hard-boiled though, and with salt!

and beef chili. all i ever get to have now is turkey chili though which i don't like much :(

Steak prepared in most ways (notably bison)
Feta cheese (blocks omfg)
Bacon
Beef jerky
Japanese pears
Black olives

other things too, but i'm unable to think clearly right now.

Back
Top Bottom