• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

lol HANG THEM IN TOWN SQUARE
i mean this in the best way but this reads more to me like inexperienced floundering than scummy
like if we assume indigo doesn't have a solid idea what she's doing/is easily convince/is just trying to vibe (and i think this is a reasonable assumption regardless of alignment), i think her behavior adds up as town
as scum i expect she'd have her partners reigning her in a bit

ehhhhhhhh
I'm not as confident of this anymore tbh
ftr here's the entire progression
i agree that it's weird but i very honestly can't tell if it's AI or just excited!emmy

if she were mafia wouldn't she have kept pushing mist, having known that mist wasn't mafia? or am i missing something ... oh. are you thinking that mafia wondered about mist being outgroup?

Vote count, with the shiny new update to the vote script that actually links the posts instead of just having a post number:

mewtini votes Flora
Herbe votes Flora
Mr. Ultracool votes Flora
mewtini unvotes
Ottercopter votes Herbe
kyeugh votes Herbe
IndigoEmmy votes Herbe
Panini votes Herbe
mewtini votes Herbe

Herbe votes Flora
IndigoEmmy votes Herbe
Mr. Ultracool votes Flora
Ottercopter votes Herbe
Panini votes Herbe
kyeugh votes Herbe
mewtini votes Herbe

Vote counts:
Herbe (5) (IndigoEmmy, Ottercopter, Panini, kyeugh, mewtini)
Flora (2) (Herbe, Mr. Ultracool)
No vote (3) (Flora, serimachi, Seshas)

would it be possible to keep the post numbers in, alongside the links? i like being able to look at how much time passes between votes :')

i mean this in the best way but this reads more to me like inexperienced floundering than scummy
like if we assume indigo doesn't have a solid idea what she's doing/is easily convince/is just trying to vibe (and i think this is a reasonable assumption regardless of alignment), i think her behavior adds up as town
fair
I just say emmy clearing Mist here then hopping back on in full force as soon as he came back on the table

ehhhhhhhh
I'm not as confident of this anymore tbh
ftr here's the entire progression
i agree that it's weird but i very honestly can't tell if it's AI or just excited!emmy

if she were mafia wouldn't she have kept pushing mist, having known that mist wasn't mafia? or am i missing something ... oh. are you thinking that mafia wondered about mist being outgroup?
I don't see what Mafia!Emmy thinks she gains by continuing to push a seemingly confirmed Cop

i guess i don't mean 'push' so much as i don't think w!emmy would suddenly try to keep the cop alive and go so far as to say "they're not mafia"

I mean, if the cop suddenly claims, it makes sense as mafia to stop pushing them if you think they aren't getting lynched because of their claim
nightkills are always an option to off people as well

I just say emmy clearing Mist here then hopping back on in full force as soon as he came back on the table
oh i didn't totally read everything in detail, i see what you mean now. i'm still thinking it sounds like flailing?

either way, i don't think that there's a high chance that emmy and herbe are wolves at the same time

would it be possible to keep the post numbers in, alongside the links? i like being able to look at how much time passes between votes :')
Unfortunately this could only happen if for each vote post I noted down both the post number and the link, or if I added some sort of scraping thing to it that'd actually visit the link and find the post number, both of which are way more trouble than they're worth.

I mean, if the cop suddenly claims, it makes sense as mafia to stop pushing them if you think they aren't getting lynched because of their claim
nightkills are always an option to off people as well
reading through the thread, i think a slightly weirder/more abrupt juncture is her "mist is very very suspicious" 4261 -> her reading that mist is claiming 3p two posts later -> her backing up mist with "they're not mafia" in 4266. i also think that still seems like a confused/flailing townie and i'd (hope) that as mafia, the process you're describing would have happened in a less weird way; what she did still didn't like, sway many opinions, i'd say

yeah but what if you're my mafia buddy and you're only saying this to make me seem less supsicious!?
(that probably isn't helping my case, huh?)

oh yeah

w!herbe cements inno!seri given that post-boq death discussion about seri that he drove (and that rari/i were talking during)
oh god. i remember skylar saying it felt like a wolf was steering it...... F

Back
Top Bottom