• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

One last meme for the road.
Here's a BIG CLUE to the identity of the other 6 mafia aligned players (everyone on TCoD is mafia aligned except you)

Good luck everyone!

Herbe begins cackling and twirling his mustache before they've even fully settled on lynching him, ready to go down with a bang. There are emotional goodbyes, declarations of fealty, and dank memes.

He goes to the gallows leaving behind a cryptic videotape and a fluttering business card, clearly revealing him as an important member of the dastardly mafia.

Another one down. The villagers can't lose hope yet. Perhaps, if they continue like this, they can do it.

Herbe is dead. He was mafia.

Please send in your night actions. The night will end on May 15th, 0:00 UTC (also known as GMT or Greenwich Mean Time, except do you know what country is GMT year-round where Greenwich isn't? ICELAND).

Final vote count:
Herbe (5) (IndigoEmmy, Ottercopter, Panini, kyeugh, mewtini)
Flora (2) (Herbe, Mr. Ultracool)
No vote (3) (Flora, serimachi, Seshas)

mewtini votes Flora
Herbe votes Flora
Mr. Ultracool votes Flora
mewtini unvotes
Ottercopter votes Herbe
kyeugh votes Herbe
IndigoEmmy votes Herbe
Panini votes Herbe
mewtini votes Herbe

Herbe votes Flora
IndigoEmmy votes Herbe
Mr. Ultracool votes Flora
Ottercopter votes Herbe
Panini votes Herbe
kyeugh votes Herbe
mewtini votes Herbe

The villagers are relatively optimistic as they gather in the morning, heartened by the successful lynch yesterday.

Unfortunately, the sad, morbid discovery of Mr. Ultracool dead with a frozen stare fixed on his face outside the local bar dampens the mood. Perhaps he, like Negrek, was simply Too Cool To Live.

Mr. Ultracool is dead. He was not mafia.

You have 72 hours to discuss. The day will end on May 18th, 0:00 UTC (UNIVERSE TIME).

Night 7 Diary

May 12, 7:47 PM - Well crap
So uhh
Why you do this to me Herbe. D:
P-Edit: I watched Groove Battle
It was funny but ultimately uninformative
there was someone who posted random videos saying they were softing their mafia team
someone found 2 softs and they were both correct

-----

May 13, 2:22 PM - On D2, Herbe flopped between Stryke and Odie Pie, but originally, their vote was on Seri. I still think that Seri is always town here. [c.f. Posts 1 and 2 that I have bookmarked but can't put in here because thread locked]
I still don't like Indigo, but w/e
Locking in Kyeugh as town because I just realized there could be other reasons the swap failed
such as Otter being roleblocked in the day (RNP mentioned his ability did this)

Otter/Panini/Ultracool/Mewtini/kyeugh/Seri is my townbloc (+3p)
leaving 2 mafia in Flora/Emmy
so
yeah
If I had to remove anyone from my townbloc it would probably be Ultracool because of his lack of extreme activity

a few things:
first: How do you find your bookmarks again lol
second: I think today is the day where we make a swap with Flora/Seri

Awww.... That's a pretty weird target, though, huh? It's the first one in a while I can't see an explicit rationale for. It makes me wonder if someone new just got the killing power from Herbe and wasn't quite as sure of who to kill. Or if they want us to think that, hmm.

Still thinking of what I wanna say about last night's body swap and if there's any benefit to obscuring it or not. We could all (Me, Seshas, Emmy) just start our own independent chains and end them with whoever?

Oh, i did FINALLY go back at look at... a bit of the thread, at least. Back when the original Mawile train started on day 2 (roleclaim here)! Kyeugh being mistrustful when we all moved to Odie_Pie has swayed me to trust her a lot more, at least.

IndigoEmmy

Since obviously there is a Mafia not in Flora/Seri
It's mechanically confirmed not Otter
I trust Panini/mewtini/kyeugh
I stated my reasons on Seri

Basically:
There are 8 people alive:
Ottercopter
Mewtini
Kyeugh
Panini
Flora
Serimachi
Seshas
IndigoEmmy

Because there was a kill last night, we know there

Basically:
There are 8 people alive:
Ottercopter
Mewtini
Kyeugh
Panini
Flora
Serimachi
Seshas
IndigoEmmy

Because there was a kill last night, we know there's a Mafia outside of those two.

Ottercopter is mechanically confirmed. Panini got greenchecked. (Unless you think they're some sort of Mafia that appears as Town)
Mewtini and Kyeugh are fairly obvious town.

This means that there is 1 Mafia in:
Seshas
IndigoEmmy

This is why I think that Emmy is mechanically the correct lynch.
We can lynch Flora afterwards if the game isn't over.

This is why I think that Emmy is mechanically the correct lynch.
We can lynch Flora afterwards if the game isn't over.
*if Emmy flips Mafia and the game isn't over.
If Emmy flips town, then I'm misclearing someone hard

good morning y'all. a little late to the party, i'm genuinely kind of irl stressed out after the end of last phase ;(

Thoughts, i guess:
- i think seri is definitely locktown, yeah - between the voting stuff seshas talked about and that h*rbe made a super long push on them in early game (as a convenient inactive lynch, i think, and then some).

- as far as flora goes i think they have a pretty fair chance at being mafia since seri/flora normally get mentioned together by virtue of being similarly inactive (especially in the odie days, when it was like "odie is 100% inactive, seri/flora are 95% inactive") and yet herbe/mf/mawile have all kept exceptionally quiet about flora in almost every way, where (at least i) everyone else seemed to associate them with each other?

- in re: emmy, idk what we'll get out of reading her post history (which i'll probably go do anyway, but) since i feel like almost everything she's said could be construed as AI or NAI depending on how you choose to look at it, but from a probability standpoint it seems to be pointing towards her when we look at those who aren't 100% cleared? ...

seshas/emmy/flora/seri/skylar; seri is cleared as i said above, skylar pushed for the lynch, so it comes down to seshas/emmy/flora. i also need to read through herbe's posts but i'm tinfoil-hat worried, emphasis on the tinfoil, since he put some effort into bolstering seshas' status yesterDay (but given my relationship with herbe i'm now also afraid of sussing anyone else for what i fell victim to, haha....)

sidenote - i'm really wtf about the nkill tbh? otter's take on it is interesting

Back
Top Bottom