• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

General Christmas Wishlist Thread

I've asked for a scarf and a chin rest for my Violin. Anything else I get is just an added bonus, really! 8D;

-Epic Mickey
-Final Cut Express (maybe; I've been using Pro in Media Arts)
-DK Country Returns
-Wii Points Card
-Money. Money is always an "in case of emergency, break glass" deal. And you should in this case, ALWAYS jump to an emergency right now.
-Prof. Layton and the Unwound Future
-There is more, but that's all I can think of. OH WAIT! My Livestrong wristband snapped; need a new one.

This.

I had to wait like 20 minutes to reply to someone because of server errors.

Same here. Just happened right now, in fact. D:

My list is a laptop case, to carry it when we travel, various books I'd like to read, an iTunes gift card, and that's it.

I don't really need that much tangible stuff. How about more time to sleep, a vacation, and a GF? XD

- super mario galaxy 2
- persona 4
- classic controller pro
- manga (2 vols of astro boy, 2 vols of dp adventures, 2 vols of yu-gi-oh duelist, 1 vol of megaman megamix)
- hgss tcg poster box
- ampharos plush

all of those have been bought/ordered

I don't want much this year, but I can't seem to recall what it was I wrote X_x. So I'll put down what I can remember.

• Nintendo DS w/ SoulSilver
  • Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996 Disney version)
  • tablet
  • Whispers of the Heart and The Cat Returns
  • Flyleaf or Within Temptation CD (since it doesn't look like Evanescence's new album is coming out this year)
  • new manga (Fruits Basket, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Beauty Pop, Escaflowne, Cardcaptor Sakura, Tokyo Mew Mew, Wish, Meru Peru, and/or Dragon Ball)

I just want a sweatshirt, Super Mario Galaxy 2, and chocolate. My family is kind of poor right now.

Sims 3 for Wii
A Barns and Noble Nook
American Eagle Body Spray
Green Disney CD
iPod/Other large MP3 player
Giant (bed sized) Bean Bag chair
2nd Season of House on DVD
The SNL Board Game
24 pack of colors Play-Doh
A Puppy

Eh, not much this year~ Just...

another 1TB external hard drive (I eat through space like a mofo; all the anime I keep in 1080i makes me need a second one :x)
money for the Playstation Store~
Some Calvin & Hobbes, and Far Side books
Dead Rising 2
Megaman X Official Complete Works
Okami Official Complete Works
Tales of Graces f

Gahh, my grandma just called because she's getting a new laptop and wants to know if my brother or I wants it. I already asked for a laptop for Christmas. I really hope my parents don't 'get' me my grandma's old, Vista-running laptop x.x

Back
Top Bottom