• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

HeartGold And SoulSilver

Even thought I have an rational for Gyarados, that pose is the sex. The improvement over the normal, pretty boring sprites of it is great.

I got my Edge of the Night Sky Jirachi earlier. I thought it was a Platinum only event, but after reading Serebii I got Mystery Gift on my Diamond as soon as possible and downloaded the sucker.

Can't wait for more downloads that may be related to HG/SS.

I got my Edge of the Night Sky Jirachi earlier. I thought it was a Platinum only event, but after reading Serebii I got Mystery Gift on my Diamond as soon as possible and downloaded the sucker.

Can't wait for more downloads that may be related to HG/SS.

Do you do that over Wi-Fi? I don't have Wi-Fi unfortunately -_-

EDIT: Oh wait, Japanese DPP. Argh, I want to actually get these event Pokémon, but I don't have Wi-Fi, so that's making figuring out everything just a little more difficult.

Yeah, I know, it sucks. I was lucky enough, however, to catch somebody who was giving the events away. I got the Jirachi and the Pikachu-Colored Pichu.
Hopefully they'll work on an American HeartGold.

I'm sure these event's will come when the Arceus movie does.

Yes, they are Wi-Fi events. If you have a Japanese game, you should go ahead and connect now to get the Jirachi.

Been looking at the Japanese HG/SS website for screenshots. Captions are from the official website, translated through Google Translate.
Arceus and the Shinto Ruins
img_news_03_05.jpg
img_news_03_06.jpg

Hmm. The image on the left shows you with Arceus (wow he's huge), apparently meeting a man who works at the Ruins of Alph. The caption under the picture says (With the ARCEUS. "Ruins of Alph" Let's go to that place!) The second image shows you outside the Shinto Ruins. The caption says (Then it will open a new road to ruins!)

img_news_03_07.jpg
img_news_03_08.jpg

(The birth is a level of GIRATINA, PALKIA, and DIAlGA! So, Gold which will choose a legendary Pokemon!)

Eusine's Back
img_character_main04_01.jpg

Once again, Eusine is back, questing for the legendary beasts!

Sending Money to Your Mom
momsaves.png
moneysaved.png

(By talking to the mother, you would choose whether to save money. If you have savings, I might buy something!)
[/spoiler]

Kimono Girls

kimonoviolet.png
kimonoilex.png
kimonorocket.png

(Local JOHTO unique character, a kimono girl. During the adventure, they will encounter countless times. Do they have a secret?)

Burned Tower
img_pokemon_03_01.jpg
img_pokemon_03_02.jpg

(Sui Kun Lai ko ENTEI three dogs are the legendary Pokemon in JOHTO rural dwelling. Once, they had to die in a fire in a certain tower, there is the legend that it was HO-OH. Chinese scholar tree (Eusine) in the city, he'll be waiting for this encounter with the legendary Pokemon!) Hmm... this context refers to the legendary beasts as dogs? Picture and picture[/url.[/spoiler]

Red Gyarados

(GYARADOS appeared in the lake in a different color, red! It seems apparent that the involvement of Team Rocket ...?)

Pokégear

(If you exchange a phone number you can get a call from a partner!) ( JOHTO region, check the map with a touch! You might know where RAIKOU and ENTEI lie!) (With a radio card, you can listen to the radio!)

There's more about Pokéthlon, but I didn't want to make this post too long.

Nice high quality screenshots. I didn't know that your mom saving money was still around, so that's nice to know.

Pokemon Japanese website updates the Pokédex with all the new artwork for HGSS.
Right here Where you see numbers, click 101-200 and go to page 3. That's when the Johto Dex starts. I'm liking the new art.

Ohoho~ I love all the new art! Then again, though, I always like Sugimori's art. My favorites are Delibird, Azumarill, Gligar, Crobat, Entei, and Smoochum. Of course, I like them all.

Oh wow. It's gorgeous! The Meganium art is tempting me to start with Chikorita again... :<
Chikorita was my first starter, back on Pokemon Silver... so I might still.

Politoad and Wooper are so cuuute... and Gligar. cx

I can't wait to see more of the new trainer art, in particular the three-years-later versions of the Kanto gym leaders.

I loved Misty's more mature look in GSC and Red was just plain badass, but Blue was kinda disappointing...he lost that awesome jacket and haircut he had at the end of RBY =/

Ooh! Entei... :D I love all the new art.

I missed Heart Gold's front "touch to start" screen, though. Where is it?

Scizor looks real awesome. They all do. Delibird's art makes me want one now xD

You can find it on Serebii.net or other fansites.

Last edited:
Yes!!!! Cyndaquil! I am going to a video walkthrough on one of them in Japanese and I pre-ordered both from Japan.

Meh. Steelix's art blows all of the others out the water...with the possible exception of Scizor's.

Back
Top Bottom