• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

HeartGold And SoulSilver

GUYS
GUYS

You can set the music back to sound like the 8-bit originals.
You can do this.

I have video proof!

Oh, Gamefreak... remaking GSC... letting Pokemon follow you... oldie music... it's as if you've finally listened to all my complaints. :3 I can't wait for this game to come out!

Oh god, it's killing me. Why can't I wait till spring without feeling like I'm going to burst?

But jeez, that Gb Player is awesome. I wish there was a sound test of sorts though. Still, no prob since I can listen to the music on my computer.

I must say, I'm impressed with Lugia's battle and the whole thing about it, the Giovanni Celebi event, the Red battle, Dragonite's sprite that makes it look adorable ... it's like they put no effort into D/P to make HG/SS awesome. You can tell they put their ... heart and soul into this.

Last edited:
Does anyone else think that Gary/Green's face looks way too much like a girl?

...well, he is a 13-year-old boy, and Pokémon-world humans don't seem to start puberty that early (I guess they don't put excessive growth hormones in their food.)

On average, puberty for girls starts earlier. Of course, some people don't start until their later teen years.

Oh god, it's killing me. Why can't I wait till spring without feeling like I'm going to burst?

But jeez, that Gb Player is awesome. I wish there was a sound test of sorts though. Still, no prob since I can listen to the music on my computer.

...Which is why you buy the Japanese Rosetta Stone for the occasion.

My uncle said that it is free for anyone in America's armed forces. I was thinking about having him get me a copy....Of course, then I'd have to convince my parent's to order me a Japanese game...

I'm so happy with Nintendo right now. They've made Murkrow, Misdreavus, Houndour, and Larvitar all available in the Safari Zone, which means we can actually get them before the E4 now!

It was pretty much the one thing I really wanted from the remakes.

Back
Top Bottom