• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys easy now, it's not because I'm currently ashamed of my country that I don't find that a bit overboard. I don't go on tirades about how much I hate America (I don't, really :v) or how Wales is more useless than Portugal (guessing it is, never learnt about Welsh history though), though I could. We have done good things in the past.

But yeah still sad at how it is now ):

If you have noticed, the website is called "Rapture Ready". You're not going to convince religious people on a religious forum that something that goes against their religion is acceptable unless you are a genius debater.
True. :( But they do have fecking awesome smilies.
Rapture%20Smiley.gif

:D......... I hate them so.

Off-topic:
I despise Portugal with the white-hot intesity of a thousand supernovas, but the beaches around the Algarve are fecking great, to be fair. I still don't like having to go there every summer, though. :(

Edit: Feck, postninja'ed

Wales isn't pointless, we backed like the British Empire with our coal etc and now we're um touristy or something. BUT THE IMPORTANT DIFFERENCE is that we're part of the UK, Portugal's just ... Portugal. srry but I have an irrational hatred of your country. :(

anyway um something about gays... gays... um

gays are all paedophiles

They should be able to do what they like, it's their life. But for the sake of being safe I think they should have to take some test prior to adopting children, and even then, should have to explain to the kid about what the two men have going on.. xD

otherwise the poor kid would be in for a crude shock, lmfao.

o.O Because they wouldn't otherwise...? It'd be just like some straight parents explaining straight sex to their kids. No difference.

They should be able to do what they like, it's their life. But for the sake of being safe I think they should have to take some test prior to adopting children, and even then, should have to explain to the kid about what the two men have going on.. xD

otherwise the poor kid would be in for a crude shock, lmfao.
Why only two men? Women can be gay, too.
And yeah gay sex and lesbian sex aren't really that much more disgusting in the mind of a child. And what would this test consist of, anyway? 'Can you keep from wildly discussing your super gay sex life in front of your child Y/N'

Why only two men? Women can be gay, too.
And yeah gay sex and lesbian sex aren't really that much more disgusting in the mind of a child. And what would this test consist of, anyway? 'Can you keep from wildly discussing your super gay sex life in front of your child Y/N'

The test should consist of questions, (of which I can't be bothered thinking up), aimed at verifying whether or not the applying couple would make genuine, caring parents. The reason for it being there is because homophobic-christian-types wouldn't otherwise shut up. (Though i'm sure they'll find other means by which to complain.)

Oh, I most likely referred to 'two men' in my example because they both have penises, *cough* like me.

And when I think of the term "adopt" I think more of: "a kid between the age of 6-11."

I don't know fully well about how adoption works, but the kid does deserve the right to choose.

..The poor kid would get the piss taken out of him at school.

What

Why should gay parents care what others think about them being gay? I couldn't give a shit about what a Christian says about my heathen ways. So why have some bloody test that satisfies those lunatics that have Bibles shoved way too far up their asses? Chances are, there really isn't anything that would make them accept homosexual parents.

Christians have way too much power in a country that's supposed to have religious freedom.

..The poor kid would get the piss taken out of him at school.

Only if the other kids were the sort that are all 'lol gay'. If they happen to go to a place where the majority of people don't have that attitude, they'll be fine.

Also, I agree with Valor.

hey here's an idea. it's a very novel idea so be prepared for a shock.

GAYS ARE JUST MEN/WOMEN WHO LIKE OTHER MEN/WOMEN.

i had a hard time accepting this, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom