• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How Tall Are You?

I'm 16 and I'm 5'11". Most kids at my school are shorter than me, but quite a few are taller. One kid is 6'7" and he just turned 16.

Remeasured recently to be about 5'9" and a half. Not much change but it seems that the doctors suck dick at measuring because according to them I'm shrinking from last year.

I hope I grow more I'm kind of short considering my heritage.

I don't even know. Five feet, probably something like.. eight or so inches.

It's average, I guess. I was hoping I wouldn't get too much taller because of a thread I read on the old forums about how tall people have shorter lifespans. Maybe I'm just a little naive. And paranoid.

I don't even know. Five feet, probably something like.. eight or so inches.

It's average, I guess. I was hoping I wouldn't get too much taller because of a thread I read on the old forums about how tall people have shorter lifespans. Maybe I'm just a little naive. And paranoid.

Only /very/ tall people, because it puts horrid pressure on the bones and your heart isn't strong enough. I'm talking like way over 7 feet.

175 cm or so. It's not bad. Being shorter would be awesome; being much taller would suck. :( My cousin of around 200 cm has to duck a lot.

About 4' 10"

<.<
I think I'm the shortest one yet...and I'm 11.

All you people who are 10 and nearly 6 feet are making me depressed. :P
I'm the second tallest in my class.

Back
Top Bottom