• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How Tall Are You?

Re: Are You Short or Tall?

I'm 6'1". I guess that's pretty tall for my age. :P

After reading all these posts, I seem to be scarily tall. 5' 3'', and I'm a 10 year old girl! D:
Maybe if I cut off my feet I'll grow them back, but they'll be flat so I'll be shorter! Yeah!
*runs to get chainsaw*

You're not alone. My dad was nearly six feet by the end of 6th grade, or year 6, or however you guys see it.

Tall, but not all that skinny. But I'm not fat. I'm reaching around 5' 9", but remember, that's for a 13 year old boy. I'm taller than most.

I'm kinda short, 5' 03" and a half (about.)

Yet people still mistake me for being up to 10 years older then I really am. Oo"

Still wanna be a bit taller though...

5' 7" Last I checked

And I am 16 going on 17

So... Am I short? My dad says I am, but looking at alot of the heights in here, I feel tall :D

Also, I am very flexible, allowing me to fit in places which you would normally have to be VERY short to fit in :D So that means I took away the one advantage really short people have! :D

I'm pretty tall, I think, but I'm not as tall for my age as I used to be. Last time I was measured, which was a few months ago, I was nearly 5'6'', so I'm probably about 5'6'' now.

5'1'' and not growing anymore. ; ;
I always feel very short, because most of my friends are much much taller than me.

Somewhere around five feet and eleven inches. I'm busy doing something with a riding crop and whipped cream at the moment so I can't convert the figures into metric.

Live with it.

I'm 5-foot 7 inches at age 14 but all my friends are taller than I am, so I feel short.

XS-Nitrogen said:
So for what it's worth, don't complain about being short. Especially you girls. Short girls are cute.

All the more reason for me to complain, then. :/ Attraction=eww.

5'4" and rather upset about it because for the longest time I was really tall for my age.

I'm a 17-year-old girl and I'm 5'6". I guess I'm taller than many girls (my mom, for example XD), but I don't think I'm extremely tall or anything.

Back
Top Bottom