• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

If YOU were in the anime...

Similar to something on the PE2K forum.

If I were in the anime, I'd be named Eric (my name IRL) I'd be an anti-hero, yet be a good guy and help Ash against Team {whoever} every once in a while, and each time they see me, I have a randomly selected party with six out of the following Pokemon:

Alakazam, Gengar, Gardevoir, Roserade, Magmortar, Togekiss, Poliwrath, Machamp, Tyranitar, Blaziken, Slaking, Salamence, Rhyperior, Mamoswine, Crobat, Sceptile, Dusknoir, and Dragonite.

I'd be a Pokemon idol whose stage name is Icy Kayou. While I'd enjoy the company of my band and my Pokemon, I'd be a fierce battler too. (as well has giving the gang free concert tickets for driving TR away)

My problem would not be me, but a rival band (the rockets) trying to take over the stage I was supposed to play on.

Last edited:
I'd just be some random trainer named Zsasha. I'd change the Pokemon on my team a lot, and I would be after a female Heatran (cause it's cute).

I'd be Shadow, an under cover spy for Team Galactic and I'd use the following pokemon:

Moonshine(Umbreon-Female-Shiny)
Draca(Dragonair-Female)
Waterfall(Empoleon-Female)
Leafia(Leafeon-Female)

All at level 100. I'M UNSTOPPABLE!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hmm...

I'd be a recurring telepath named (let's go with Jeff, because I can't think of a cool name), a silly defender of justice who fights the villainous teams, and occasionally battles Ash as a test. My team...

Pikachu, male
Natu, male, shiny
Espeon, female
Medicham, male
Solrock
Lapras, female

He would also enjoy contests but wouldn't be particularly good at them.

Ooh, this topic is interesting... Let me think...

I'd be called Arylett. (Or my real name, maybe) And I'd probably be one of the many trainers that Ash and co. meets and has to help with a problem.

My problem would be that I planned to go on a Pokemon journey, but I never did because I'm too anxious/shy/nervous and I chickened out. I'd already have a starter Pokemon, a Treeko that I got from Professor Birch, nicknamed Noah. Then Team Rocket would come up with some plot which somehow works to steal Ash's Pokemon. I battle them, at first things look bad, because Noah is getting a serious beat down. Then Ash gives me some advice and I win the battle with his encouragement. Noah blasts them off.

This gives me the confidence to finally decide go on my journey.

Later, in another episode, we meet up again, though it would be a long time since we've seen each other. We have a battle, because Ash said he would after I went on my journey and got experience in the first episode he met me. I have these Pokemon:

Grovyle (Noah, M)
Beautifly (Viale, M)
Poochyena (Arkra, F)
Electrike (Nociel, F)

It'd be a three-on-three. He completely kicks my ass and I don't win a single one. (I use Nociel, Arkra, and Noah.) He tells me that though I still have a long way to go, I battle well and have a lot of potential. Then Team Rocket comes in and tries to steal Pikachu and Noah, the last two Pokemon who were battling. We all have a double battle, one of Jesse's Pokemon and one of James' Pokemon versus one of Ash's and one of mine. We beat their sorry Pokemon and I use Viale to pop their balloon. They blast off again. I ask Ash for a rematch and he says that when I'm stronger, we'll battle again.

Then in another episode, we have our final battle. Just as we're about to battle though, Team Rocket comes and tries to steal Pikachu yet again, they fail. They send out their Pokemon, Ash wants to handle it. But I tell him that I'll take care of it. Team Rocket and I battle, though it doesn't last very long, Noah and my new Milotic defeat them with ease. Then Pikachu uses Thunderbolt on them and I send out Nociel (now evolved) to give them a double shock. They and their balloon gets electrocuted and they blast off once more.

Then we begin the battle for real. Ash then says that he's impressed by how much I've changed and that he's excited for our battle. We then begin the battle for real. I've got these Pokemon now:

Grovyle (Noah, M)
Beautifly (Viale, M)
Mightyena (Arkra, F)
Manectric (Nociel, F)
Flygon (Alterra, F)
Milotic (Vifique, M)

We have another three-on-three. I beat his first Pokemon with Alterra, he beats my second, which is Arkra. Then the last Pokemon I'd use, Noah, evolves just at the start of the battle. The battle with Team Rocket gave him the experience he needed for evolution. So now it's my newly evolved Sceptile versus his Pikachu. Last time we battled, Pikachu defeated Noah.

The battle is long and drawn out. Pikachu uses a few Thunderbolts/Iron Tails and Noah a few X-Scissors/Dragon Claws. Then his ability, Overgrow, kicks in. The two Pokemon are extremely tired. Pikachu charges at Noah with a final Volt Tackle and Noah charges at Pikachu with a Leaf Blade. The two collide and both are declared unable to battle. It ends in a tie and Ash tells me that he's impressed by how good I've gotten. Then we go our seperate ways again.

Last edited:
Hmm.... I would be a trainer named Aria, with a Houndour named Darksong. I'd meet Ash near the beginning of his journey, and challenge him. I would lose, but we'd meet up again near the end of his journey, and this would be my party:

Houndoom (Darksong, female)
Manectric (Sparkfur, female)
Purugly (Rosie, female, shiny)
Flareon (Blaze, male)

I would defeat him in a four-on-four battle, but his Pokemon would gain enough experience to defeat the Elite Four. Blaze would lose against Ash's first Pokemon, Sparkfur would finish it off while also winning against his second. However, she is defeated by his third, and Rosie is sent out. Rosie loses too, but Aria defeats Ash's remaining two Pokemon.

I would be named Eric (Real life name *steals it back from Celestial Blade D:<*), and train the following team:

Garchomp
Milotic
Shiny Flygon
Shiny Pidgeot
Shiny Butterfree
Pikachu who I saved when it was young

I would be a bit like Paul, but more caring for my Pokemon, balancing wanting a strong team with the needs of my Pokemon. I would get into a 3 vs 3 battle with Ash, beating his first two Pokemon, and sweatdrop when his Pikachu's Thunderbolt knocks out my Garchomp AND Flygon, wondering how the hell the attacks even hurt them. Then my Pikachu would pull off a move I have been working on with her for a long time (Thunder Beam. Insane, unrivalled power that even hurts Ground Types. Causes insane recoil, however). It would be a tie. Team Rocket then comes in, grabs my Pikachu, and I stab them repeatedly send out my Pidgeot, Milotic, and Butterfree. They try to steal them as well. Ends up that, due to their power, they blast Team Rocket away. All is well. I then offer to teach Ash's Pikachu Thunder Beam. He declines. They walk away while my Team stands behind me, Pikachu on my shoulder. All of us are waving. THE END! :D

It would be Forgiven. Yes, including the part on how Satoshi-tachi and Nozomi-tachi MAY NOT AND WILL NOT EVER MEET. Basically, I'd have I an anime. Yay?

I'd be Travis, an aspiring young trainer who, for some reason or another, constantly daydreams and can't seem to stop narrating his own life inside of his head...Think JD, from Scrubs, only with red hair and OCD.

My team would probably be Manectric, Arcanine, Vaporeon, Espeon, Delcatty, and...*Pause, tilts head for several seconds...* ...She never did like the beach. Oh, and Sandslash.

Hm...interesting thread. However, I won't try to glorify myself like some of the others are doing(though I may do it, like have a shiny) and just do my personality. I won't use my real name though(since its boring and generic...plus I don't won't people to know it) so I'll use...Marshall, since it sounds cool to me. Marshall is a trainer from Kanto who, for whatever reason to fit the plot, has traveled to [insert region here]. He is extremly shy and nervous, but is also caring to people and pokemon. He is intelligent, but makes many mistakes when he is angry. Marshall also has a short temper. His pokemon:

Blastoise(starter)
Charizard(that shiny I mentioned earlier)
Beedrill
Steelix
Lickilicky
Victreebel

And that just about sums it up for me. And if you haven't noticed, each of those pokemon can be obtained in some way or form in Kanto, fitting the fact that he is from Kanto.

I'd be named Jack, a tall, 25 year old guy with black hair and black eyes and dressed in a white suit. Background: I'd be born in Lavender Town and learned from Mr. Fuji how to treat Pokemon. I saw that Cubone's mother be killed and left to beat Team Rocket, but I got dragged by the gyms. I'd be Ex-/Kanto League Champion, and have:

Gengar(???, Male, starter caught at Pokemon Tower)
Absol(Calami, Female)
Houndoom(Caligo, Male)
Mismagius(???, Female)
Dusknoir(???, Male)
Skunktank(???, Female)

I would be named Brenna, my real name, and would catch up with Ash a few times. I would beat him most of the time, but he would eventually defeat me. I want to be a strong Pokemon Trainer, and with my Pokemon, i will do just that. My Pokemon are all loyal to me, and every night, we meditate to wash away the day's stress.

Team:
Infernape(Male; Nickname: Zaru)
Staraptor (Female; Nickname: Muku)
Snorlax (Male; Nickname: Kabigon)
Octillery (Male; Nickname: Okutan)
Girafarig (Female; Nickname: Kirin)
Sneasel (Male; Nickname: Nyu)

Others:
Bibarel (Male; Nickname: Biida)

I'd be a Dark/Fire trainer named Azame. She has long black hair with orange streaks, black eyes, and I'll just let you guess what her outfit is like, seeing that she's a Dark/Fire type trainer. With the acception of all the Eevee evolutions, Azame has a rotating team, currently being these 6:

Moon Blaze (Houndoom:Female)
Arctic (Glaceon)
Starlight (Umbreon)
Saturn (Espeon)
Icy (Sneasel)
Dashing Flame (Flareon)

Azame competes in Gym Battles and Contets, and is good at both, having her share of wins and loses. She likes Ash (you knew that was coming right?), and she's made best friends with Misty, May, and Dawn, although she and Misty tend to fight a lot. She chases after Ash in a comedy-like way, but if he makes a sarcastic comment about it, she knocks him out. She beat Ash twice, won the Johto league, almost beat the Kanto and Sinnoh, defeated the Battle Frontier and Orange Crew, won the Kanto Grand Festival and is now working towards the Sinnoh league/Grand Festival. That's all.

Last edited:
I'd be Lili. I'd have a Venasaur or Wartortle(Kanto), a Cynaquil(Johto), a Sceptile or Swampert(Hoenn), or Chimchar(Sinnoh). I might have five of these Pokemon in my team also:

Mightyena, Ninetales, Tentacreul, Torkoal, Farfetch'd, Arcanine, Azumarill, Aggron, Golduck, Ekans, Pelipper, Exlpoud, Hariyama, Golbat, Castform, Kecleon, Wobbuffet

I'd have more probably, but I only have the first gen. and third gen. games. I'm playing Emerald right now.

I can't think of a name but when I think of my data and team complete with sig moves I will update through the edit feature
team so far:
roserade(Thorn,male)
glaceon(Neko,male)
more to come

I'd be Leah because it's my name. I'd pretty much look like myself, kind of fat, brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, dark green t-shirt and black trousers. That's pretty boring, so I'll have some kind of hat with Rayquaza horns too. Eterna City is my favourite city so I'll live there.

My only Pokemon would be a female Rattata with a little rainbow scarf (like the ones in PMD). She is like Ash's Pikachu, staying outside her ball, choosing not to evolve and owning everything despite looking like a pathetic little rat. I'd name her but I'm not sure what.

I'd also have a dream of catching a Rayquaza. I'd eventually start traveling to Sky Pillar in search of one and not be seen again for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom