• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

League Championship 2011

Oh, fff, I totally missed this. ;__; I have all the ASB forums hidden so that they don't clog up New Posts and I navigate to them manually; I check here every few weeks to see if anything's going on but this happened so quickly. Is there any chance I could still slip in? Fill in for Coroxn or something? EDIT: Oh wait what's the late bracket? Can I get in on that?

The late bracket is a second opportunity for people to join in the tournament at a later time in order to get the right number of players in the final rounds. There will only be six spots, though, and there are likely to be a lot of people wanting them, so you'll probably need to be watching carefully around when they open up to jump in on one.

Will this thread get updated when they open or should I not rely on just waiting for it to pop up in my subscribed threads?

Uhhh...my battle's ref isn't reffing, and both me and moon panther put in our commands

And Negrek has already said that if your ref doesn't operate within the DQ time, she'll take care of it herself. A simple reading of the thread would have answered your question.

EDIT: Six posts up in fact

But she's the ref. And i'm not exactly what you call a "Patient" person.

Negrek has limited internet access. Give her a break, she can't be online every second and post as soon as your commands are up. It hasn't been three days yet anyway.

EDIT: Learn patience. ASB takes time—real people's time out of their lives—and it's not the game for you if you're going to start whining just because people aren't able to ref you or battle you right away.

Look. I wass born impatient (It's part of my personality.i cant change my personality!)

and sorry, I didn't know when she gets on or not.I'm sorry.

All the same, I suggest you try. As I said, this game requires patience and waiting for other people. If you're going to be annoyed constantly because you are impatient and no one else is moving fast enough for you (especially if they're still well within the DQ times), you are not going to have fun with ASB. (Not to mention it's not going to endear you to anyone else.)

Last edited:
I can only imagen a huge blue whale gasping for water Wailord ...lol....

this is fun.=P

why does a freaking rookie get paired up with the freaking OWNER of A.S.B.

grumble grumble

Back
Top Bottom