• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Multi-Generational PokeMafia! (Mafia Win)

Re: Multi-Generational PokeMafia! (Day 1)

Hmmm. Genosect actually has a gun.

Pokemon that have guns/gunlike things:
Rhyperior
Magmortor
Remoraid
Octillery.

Now that I look about it, Octillery seems most likely. I say maybe Bullet Seed Octillery.

But wouldn't bullet seed be more like bullets? I'd think if it was swiss cheese there'd be bigger holes, like maybe rhyperior.

Is whoever caused the death actually relevant, or are we just trying to figure it out for our own curiosity?

...I think we're just guessing for curiosity's sake.

Is whoever caused the death actually relevant, or are we just trying to figure it out for our own curiosity?

It's just flavor, so it really doesn't matter much/at all. Mostly it's a way for us to be chatty so the mafia might be more likely to slip up.

The villagers talked for a little bit and came to no conclusion.

48 hours for night actions. SEND IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS!!!!!!!!

Re: Multi-Generational PokeMafia! (Night 1)

Insert flavor text here

Nobody died because nobody can be assed to send in their bloody actions and I can't be assed to randomize it. 5 actions? Really? Horrible.

Griffin is coated in webs and can't participate today

Flower Doll, Blaziking, Pig-serpent, and Whirlpool: IF YOU DON'T POST DURING THIS DAY I WILL KILL YOU!!!!

48 hours to discuss. A lynch is required today

Re: Multi-Generational PokeMafia! (Day 2)

Well, that's depressing. I feel bad about not sending my action; I think I'll roleclaim. Hopefully OrngSumb interpreted my lack of an action as a choice of not doing anything! Ahahahaha I hope so...

I'm Clefable stuff that my role does

Last edited by a moderator:

well, uh, I'm not sure that I actually have a night action I can do but I still feel bad about the people who didn't send theirs in?

So, uh, god, our mafia's inactive too? An inactive lynch looks like the best option here. Who hasn't been online in the past couple days?

Re: Multi-Generational PokeMafia! (Night 1)

Sounds like the Mafia's inactive, so...

Flower Doll, Blaziking, Pig-serpent, and Whirlpool: IF YOU DON'T POST DURING THIS DAY I WILL KILL YOU!!!!

Shall we go after one of these people?

Any one of those four could be our inactive mafia so I say we remember them for later... and go for Pig-Serpent right now since he's posted and won't be auto-killed like Flower Doll, Blaziking and Whirlpool will be if they continue to be inactive. You know, to use our lynch votes efficiently. If any more of them post to prevent their own autokilling though we'll actually have to figure out some way of choosing which order we lynch them in. If they actually defend themselves adequately though we're kind of back to square one.

It would've been a better and more fair idea of OrngSumb to PM the inactives so they don't become easy pickings like this for the rest of us, but hey, might as well take advantage of it I guess.

Last edited:

Eh, Pig-serpent's fine. If he comes back to defend himself, I can probably be persuaded to change my vote, though.

*pokes Seri* Did you read the rules?

Hahahahahaha of course I did! ... I did, but forgot. Sorry about that! I'll definitely send in a night action next night.

Pig-serpent, who won't be autokilled.

Weird. I could've sworn that I posted at one time or another.

Oh well. I'll go back and read the past stuff and draw a conclusion from that. I'd rather not make an uninformed vote.

Back
Top Bottom