• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Multi-Generational PokeMafia! (Mafia Win)

Re: Multi-Generational PokeMafia! (Day 2)

So THAT'S where the night action went. I'll trust Pig-Serpent for now, though I don't think Whirlpool has agreed to that yet. Whatevs.

HOWEVER, an activated alien is still on the loose and we need to stop it. How about Flower Doll?

Flower Doll

To heck with this. THE ALIENS MUST DIE!

(Yes, Syl, you also count.)

Blazeking is either an alien, a powerful townie, or a mafia pretending to be alien. that's my guess, so um Flower Doll as the safest bet.

Eh, I need to change to vote to Flower Doll or something so the Alien doesn't blow us up, but...
hrmm. Flower Doll is gong to get autokilled anyway. :/

Wait, "that's where the night action went"? Are you softclaiming as a vig, Mai (or was I just supposed to leave that be and not say anything)?

Eh, Flower Doll.

No, since nobody was killed today I thought maybe the mafia targeted him and he got activated, if mafia was one of the five night actions that got sent in.

Since you appeared to have read my post, can you confirm that Pig-Serpent is in fact your nidoqueen and you're nidoking?

Not changing my vote but I was sure I mentioned this in my last post and I want to be sure everybody sees...

Anyone think Blaziking might be bluffing? :v

Once we get enough votes we can try and change our vote. How many people still are voting for him?

It's possible Blaziking could be bluffing so to not get lynch, but he might be an alien. Or has an ability to blow up the person who voted him last.

Hey look dragonair can compile lists and answer her own questions. The votes:

Jack-Flower Doll
Seri-Blaziking
Chief Zackrai-Flower Doll
Alraune-Flower Doll
Kirby-Chan-Blaze
Mawile-Flower Doll
Mai-Flower Doll
LS99-Blaziking
Blaziking-Blaziking
Superbird-Flower Doll
Pig-Serpent-Flower Doll
Whirlpool-Flower Doll

Underline=People who are still voting for Blaze please change your vote.

Italics=Not Blaziking.

Total= 8 Flower Doll, 4 Blaze.

Please tell me if I forgot something.

Last edited:

I think he's bluffing. Why? Unless he's a copier, he's not alien.

I'm a Deoxys btw.

I think he's bluffing. Why? Unless he's a copier, he's not alien.

I'm a Deoxys btw.

And why exactly would you tell us that? If you're not lying, aliens don't win with innocents.

Changing to Flower Doll. Hope you are telling the truth, Wargle unless...

Back
Top Bottom