• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Multi-Generational PokeMafia! (Mafia Win)

Re: Multi-Generational PokeMafia! (Day 3)

Too bad the bomb bait didn't really work out in our favor. Lynching Griffin.

RTB, I guess.
I have another theory on the deaths: BUS DRIVER.
Someone switched Mafia and Mai, and when Wargle was killed, the explosion hit Mai instead.

Day extended by 24 hours

YOU PEOPLE NEED TO TALK! A LYNCH IS STILL REQUIRED

It's not like a couple of us didn't vote :c A lynch is still a lynch even if they were gonna get autokilled by you, eh?
/pout Now we'll have to wait longer to execute our alien weeding-out-of thing!

It's not like a couple of us didn't vote :c A lynch is still a lynch even if they were gonna get autokilled by you, eh?
/pout Now we'll have to wait longer to execute our alien weeding-out-of thing!

There were two votes...

RespectTheBlade, because I don't want to die.

Also, WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP CALLING ME AND WARGLE GUYS? We clearly state on our profiles that we are female! You can actually see it under our usernames!

RespectTheBlade, because I don't want to die.

Also, WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP CALLING ME AND WARGLE GUYS? We clearly state on our profiles that we are female! You can actually see it under our usernames!

Sorry, I suppose I should look more closely at things >.>

And, why is everyone going for Respecttheblade? If he doesn't post today, which he hasn't, he'll die anyway. Lynching him is a waste of time unless he actually bothers to post.

Because your usernames are misleading.

RespectTheBlade

So you can't be bothered to move your eyes a little bit downward to see if your assumptions are correct? Also, we're voting RTB because Orng is getting annoyed that we're not voting.

But voting for you makes more sense, because he will die anyway because he isn't posting. Why lynch the doomed?

But voting for you makes more sense, because he will die anyway because he isn't posting. Why lynch the doomed?

They're probably going for him because I did first, and when I did, it was before Griffin posted. And I voted for one of the inactives because we have no leads (besides "mafia is possibly inactive", and Blaziking, who we're going to wait until at least the next day phase to target) so it's basically like abstaining. Have you any other suggestions for who to lynch besides the inactives that OrngSumb has been prodding to post?

Griffin, you wanna defend yourself? I honestly think chances are kinda slim that you're mafia so I'd rather keep voting for RTB, but...

EDIT: Wait, nvm, RTB didn't post.
And I used "guys" because it is ungendered to me.

Okay, if I was the don, why would I be as stupid as to out myself like that? I'm not one for double-bluff mindscrews. And LS, Zackrai used "he" to refer to me.

Also, wouldn't anyone facepalm at forgetting to send in a night action, since most night actions are beneficial for their side?

Actually, I used "he" in my last post to refer to Respecttheblade.

But, anyway. Yes, many people would facepalm, but to themselves, not the whole freakin' internet. I don't know, it just seems suspicious to me. Anyone with a night action, unless they are proven innocent, is to be cautious of.

The villagers decide to sleep in for awhile. After all waking up they come to a loud conclusion: It's time for RespectTheBlade to go. Dragging their body up to the gallows they lynch the silent body immediately. They gasp as they watch the Gyrados switch between Magikarp and Gyrados, finally resting as a Gyrados.

RespectTheBlade, a Gyrados, was Mafia.

48 hours for night actions. If you don't send one in tonight don't expect to wake up in the morning.

Re: Multi-Generational PokeMafia! (Night 3)

The villagers awaken from their deep slumber. Stalking out into the courtyard Jack_the_PumpkinKing is found with clean holes in him, as if being skewered multiple times. Next to him are the bodies of Superbird, Seritinajii, and Whirlpool all adorned with a dunce cap and a note saying "I told you that you wouldn't see the morning".

Jack_the_PumpkinKing, an Araiados, was Innocent
Superbird, a Chansey, was Innocent
Seritinajii, a Clefable, was Innocent
Whirlpool, a Nidoking, was Innocent

Pig-serpent if you don't talk today you will die

A lynch is required for today. 48 hours for discussion

Last edited:

Quite obviously, those three people did not submit night actions, hence the dunce caps.

Oh yeah, I'm dead in this one too.

I think they didn't send in their actions, remember Orng's warning from the day before?

EDIT: YOU EVIL LITTLE NINJA.

Last edited:

Lol.
Jack sounded like a silencer, maybe?
Superbird and Seri sounded like healers.
And Whirlpool... I thought Nidoking/queen were lovers?
EDIT: Just realized that my M:tG color is perfect for Mafia ^_^

Back
Top Bottom