• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Multi-Generational PokeMafia! (Mafia Win)

Re: Multi-Generational PokeMafia! (Day 2)

Uninformed?

The mafia didn't send in their night action. These people were inactive. It's the best lead we have after only two pages...

Just saying I'm here so don't kill me. I guess this is why lurking the game is bad.

In case Pig-serpent does come back to defend themselves, though, I'll do nothing so the bandwagon doesn't get bigger and we make a mistake. I haven't counted, but I think you don't need my vote to get a majority.

Hmmm. I have no night action ((again)) so I don't get raged at. Yay! While it sucks to not have a night thing, it does take stress off.

so I can post pokemon but not power?
I'll come out and say that Whirlpool and I are Nidoking and Nidoqueen.
ask him if you want.
Also, we're not mafia.

Hum. That's no light role to claim.
Changing my vote to... hrm. Abstain I guess. Flower Doll seems like she's going to get autokilled anyway.

Oh right!

Well uh, Pig-Serpent and Whirlpool kinda defended themselves, and I don't want to waste a lynch vote on somebody who's probably going to get autokilled today anyway...

so Blaziking I guess? If Blaziking defends himself though we'll have to start checking inactive people besides those four that OrngSumb mentioned specifically, since our mafia is almost definitely inactive...

I guess I vote for Blaziking then since we have to lynch someone.

Gah. I hate indecisive/can't really do it to anyone else lynches. Blaziking of The Keyblade

Syl, You're dead! Stop talking! And yes, it does rather sound like Alien talk. I suggest we change our lynching. *Burns Ivadersyl's body and gets her spirit exercised*

How about Pig-serpent again?

Last edited:

I vote kill Syl again.

Aslo, if I was mafia why would I give out another name? If that player is mafia, it's stupid. If innocent, you could ask that person.

Back
Top Bottom