• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

NaNoWriMo 2008

Are you taking part this year?

• Total voters
Aw, I wish I still had my old computer's files. ;~; I want to reread last year's NaNo and see how shit it was.

Ah, 10k~

I'd like to try it; I've got a tiny, tiny plot bunny that I want to expand on.
So I've got a bit over a month to take notes, elaborate characters/setting/events/etc, and such.
Though almost-2k words each day seems a bit of a stretch for me. Good thing cross country will be over by then, and I'll start year-round swim club, which is Tues/Thurs/Sat compared to Monday to Thursday and sometimes Friday.

gogo failing

So I actually have an idea for NaNo now. I just started writing it but uh I'll delete it and start over come NaNo! Or maybe I'll just let this be my "setting" or something idk. OR MAYBE I'll start counting from after wherever I get to, idk.

I'm not sure. I might just write something else that's been sitting in my "ideas" document for like years.

I was like, "meh, I don't really think so... not with high school and having a life and all... ugh... ah screw it." And then I registered; using an olddd name because InvoluntaryTwitch was, for some ridiculous reason, taken. D:

Staying away from fanfiction this time. :/ I've got a completely ridiculous idea that just might work, although it's highly unlikely that I'll finish it (I haven't written an original story since summer. I'm out of practice. D: I'll have to warm up somewhat.) I've gotta get more than just the concept down, though, before November. xD;

I think i'll try it this time. I have to write a story for my coursework eventually anyway, so yay for motivation. :< I also have some rough drafts done, so that's a start.

I'm Wendigo Wire there if you want to add me.

Back
Top Bottom