• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Obsessive Scribblers~

Status
Not open for further replies.
falkjfdkljfljajkfsjl; Aaaaaah! D: Two days left until the NaDecDramo starts. Now I'll have to buy a rainbow Dani scarf and a sketchbook within two days. ;A;

Hahahaha, shippings. But my OTP is obviously Dani/Scarf. :D

I has a rainbow scarf!
CIMG2776.jpg

See!

I have a Danniscarf in my sig, isthat enough?

...Nah, I'll probably buy a rainbowy scarf at some point next week.

I WILL DO SOME ART SOON I PROMISE D; LOVE ME

*shows Crazy Linoone the RainbowRayquaza instruction booklet*
Look, it says here 'The RainbowRayquaza is not a scarf. Do not wear.'

Here's a doodle of my scarf (and an axolotl):
danniscarf.gif

It qualifies as a Danniscarf, I hope? Or does it have to be 'blessed by Dannichu' or something?

Ohmai... *Jealous of scarves* Do want one too. D: *Goes to attack tablet* I SHALL CREATE ONE! *Mad scientist cackling*

Oh and say! o.o Really sorry if I'm being really really lazy and unobservant and the details are on the first page and all but.. what are the details of the draw-a-thon coming up? ^^; The way everyone talks about it has me all excited too but I kinda joined while everyone already knew of it, far as I can tell it's just scribbling at least once a day through December. Which would be good cause I always seem to find excuses to procrastinate~ x3 ((I STILL have to finish drawing at least one more card I had meant to send with a gift pack to overseas 2 days ago))

Woo, I've started something. Even though mine is different. Yay~

Last edited:

Oh and say! o.o Really sorry if I'm being really really lazy and unobservant and the details are on the first page and all but.. what are the details of the draw-a-thon coming up? ^^; The way everyone talks about it has me all excited too but I kinda joined while everyone already knew of it, far as I can tell it's just scribbling at least once a day through December. Which would be good cause I always seem to find excuses to procrastinate~ x3 ((I STILL have to finish drawing at least one more card I had meant to send with a gift pack to overseas 2 days ago))

Yeah, that's basically what it is - draw at least one picture a day every day in December, and then show us! :] Kratos also has a holiday art contest going on, which you can find the details for in the art forum.

I feel like I'm going to end up with a lot of Pokemon and doodles in Earth Science lecture where I'm complaining about how boring the class is. (A lecture about CRACKS IN DRIED MUD, what the hell?!)

...but I, too, want to start drawing pictures with backgrounds, and more inanimate objects in general. I might play with media quite a bit too. This'll be good practice.

Also RainbowRayquaza is awesome for drawing an axolotl. Amphibians!

I DO NOT WANT TO BE IN A CRACK PAIRING I DO NOT EVEN LIKE FLARETH ALL THAT MUCH.

Well I do as a friend but you're absolutely MAD if you think I'd touch that with a ten-foot pole. ><

AANYWAY.
Grounded till next Thursday. ><
I'll do the art-a-thon but I can't scan anything till I get it back. And even then I can't scan regularly and have to do it all on Wednesdays. :/

Even though mine is different. Yay~

It is?

Oh. You didn't have indigo in the rainbow. Oops.

Zora said:
I DO NOT WANT TO BE IN A CRACK PAIRING I DO NOT EVEN LIKE FLARETH ALL THAT MUCH.

:3 I think you're making Flareth sad...

Spaekle said:
Arylett/Linoone/Spaeklerobe

:D It works. Although I prefer Arylett/Linoone/Spaekle.

So I'm not allowed to wear Rainbow Rayquaza as a scarf? Awww... But that axolotl is full of win. Pink+Amphibian+Rainbow=massive awesomeness in a can

Finished my drawing!

Here's a list of the dudes in it:
Ultimate Chimera
Baby Mewtwo. Aaaaaw <3
Creepy Rattata. Never turn your back on it.
White Pikmin
Strawberry the axolotl. May or may not be the one wearing my scarf up there.
The Lati family! Yay!
Aipom, a Charmeleon/Grovyle/something else with an Aipom brain. Has an obsession with rolling in mud and related squishy stuff.
Quilaqua, a water-type Quilava. Aipom's rescue team partner who stops him from getting into trouble.
Houndoom, Aipom's BFF. Also obsessed with rolling in squishy stuff, and sometimes 'helps' with rescue jobs. Likes red paint.
Bulbanana, a mutated Bulbsaur with a bunch of fruit instead of a bulb.
Lileon, my old grass-type Eeveelution.
Demon Jolteon with one ear. Is a girl.
Angel Mew
A kind of Mewthree with some Espeon DNA.
Ham sandwich.

The box of nothing is an excuse to draw something standing on nothing.

You know what? I think I'll theme my profile after the rainbow, since I've been thinking about changing it. That way I can keep in theme with you guys and still have my regular stuff. :]

Also YAAAY I saw Mom looking up tablets online and she was asking me about them :DDD
I THINK I'MMA GETTIN A TABLET FOR CHRISTMAS :DDD

Oh man, I remember when I bought my tablet. I went absolutely crazy and drew everything on it and vowed to love it and cherish it forever.
Then I re-discovered how awesome normal drawing is and touch it like once every other week.

Anyway, since I went to the school Cabaret this evening (yeah, my school's crazy liberal :v) I have a ton of cabaret-themed ideas to draw, though I probably won't post most of them because holy anatomy batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom