• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Obsessive Scribblers~

Status
Not open for further replies.
hohoholy crap that's good.

Now I am confused on how many ends there are to a dannihat. I always thought there were 2.

Haha, that's awesome...although I'm confused as to why I'm naked o.O
Also, that's the longest tails I've ever seen but that's not really mucch of a problem

Oh my god, the Rayquaza looks so beautiful. :D The rainbows are so pretty, and I like Dannichu's outfit.

I have an Ampharos to show you guys. I drew it and coloured it over a year ago and improved it a tiny bit yesterday.

All my drawings are done by hand and colored on the computer (if they're good).
I know I should try to shade, but I think that kind of work should be saved for later, when I have a good place to start. It's kinda weird logic, but yeah. Shading is for later, when I become better. Thanks for the critique, Flazeah.

You guys will be first to know when I get another good drawing up.

KAI WHAT HAVE YOU DONE DX

also, did some drawing and CAN'T SCAN IT 'CAUSE NO COMPUTER AFSDJKLFSDAJ

I HAVE DRAWN YOU ON KRATOS' ARM ISN'T IT GREAT XD
WELL THEN I SUPPOSE I CAN FORGIVE YOU

Anyway, finally got my compy back and the scanner working, so I'm redoing my huge Disgaea group pic (of my army of mages and... those others guys) digitally and should probably have it finished, I'unno, late tomorrow? And also going to digitally redo a drawing of Flonne glomping Laharl~ x3

So have a traditional picture of Flonne for now.

OH GOD ZORA AND KAI I leave for a few days and you guys start doing all the crazy stuff without me. :/

BUT AWESOME YES.

@Salamander: Yes mages. I love mages. They kill everything. Everything. My mage is almost higher-leveled than Laharl and I'm using her way too much... Flonne's pose in the mage picture amuses me. The only thing bothering me is the feet of... uh, all the front-facing mages. I don't think feet are supposed to point sideways like that. You should make them point forward. Can't explain properly...

Ah, I agree about the feet. >>; I was just kind of being lazy; I'm bad at drawing feet that way, and since I was drawing a million of them, I cheated.

politislashcopy.png

I finally perfected Medveded/Ahmadinejad! They're so adorable~

My God.
Is that politislash?

Words escape me.
Although I will say I look forward to hearing what the master of politislash has to say about that. :v

Kai and Zora: XD

I love yours, Zora. It's rainbownocity. So colourful~ And I really like the way you did my hair. And my outfit~ And Rainbow Rayquaza looks excellent! Very nice colouring and shading.

Arylettdansen... oh... where have I seen that before? It's absolutely adorable though Kai. Love mine and Cake's expressions and the colours of my clothes. And Castycal's dansen makes me snacker immensely. I like how PichuK is trying to lift him up. And he just looks all... ":3" Just very cute and awesome~

Army of mages is very cute too. =3 Though the dresses look a bit funny... they are lacking folds.

@...: Love the shading. The anatomy's quite nice, other than the whole thing being just plain adorable. XD

YES, I'M ALIVE! Unfortunately haven't had much time to work on that group picture... homework... ugh. And AP exams coming up soon...

Wow..all of you are good drawers. I like to draw. I draw mainly fat/tubby/short/stout anime or manga animals..like cats or dogs or frogs..*chuckle chuckle* frogs...

politislashcopy.png

I finally perfected Medveded/Ahmadinejad! They're so adorable~
It is indeed adorable how Almondineyad is just... pointing at Medveded's (how the HELL do you prononce that?) ear for seemingly no reason whatsoever. I'm a bit confused about where the light source is coming from here, but great work nonetheless.

Wow..all of you are good drawers. I like to draw. I draw mainly fat/tubby/short/stout anime or manga animals..like cats or dogs or frogs..*chuckle chuckle* frogs...
Well then, why not show us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom