• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Obsessive Scribblings: Some Sort of Comic-Thing

I was having a bit of a crap day, but this made me smile and go into a fit of giggles~

Ahaha, brilliance, Linoone. Although I'm quite offended that Spaekle wouldn't take my Arylettpants! >= He can't walk around wearing trousers, what's the matter with him? (I love the way you have some Arylettshorts on your head, by the way, and just that >:3 expression)

Aaaand the HOWSE box makes an appearance! With... bottles of grape juice and what seems to be an intoxicated Zora and Eclipse + Dawgie. I love the way you did Zora's expression, it just... it's so fitting. Dawgie's too, ahaha.

Drunk berserk!me?

Oh... oh dear. This should be terribly entertaining. And scary.

also drunk!Zora x Drunk!Dwagie OTP

I absolutely love the way you draw drunk things. They're so... well, drunk. All tipsy and turvy and oh God those expressions x3 They're amazing.

I agree with Blazhy. XD So awesome. Dwagie's just about turned Spaekle into everything, so glad he stopped be from drinking the juice though! Bein' drunk's not my thing, man. And Eclipse just is silent for long periods of time and then randomly speaks.

My favourite part though? "Zora muttered something about lesbians." She does so after Eclipse is all, you'll have to make do without pants, which makes me think of very horrible and humorous things. Ahahaha. And also made me giggle aloud. Also the fact that I ask a bunch of /drunk/ people for pants and just seem to sort of totally ignore the fact that they're hammered off their asses, is just so amusing~

Update (finally)!

There's not as many pages as I would've want this time because I messed up scanning somehow and the quality is crappy, so I didn't scan all of them because I'm a perfectionist like that.

And thanks for all your support, everyone! I'm happy that I'm doing something for the greater good. Also, Krono, you'll appear later. I've got your appearance planned out...

Page 26
Page 27
Page 28
Page 29
Page 30
Page 31
Page 32

Update!

Since I don't think I have mentioned this yet, this chapter is currently titled "In Which Spaekle Agrees to Help a Cat and Regrets It". And you can learn about the plot of the story today! That's right, there's actually a plot! And also, somebody with a gun shows up. And somebody else without a gun.

Page 33
Page 34
Page 35
Page 36
Page 37
Page 38
Page 39
Page 40
Page 41
Page 42
Page 43
Page 44
Page 45

I dunno what happened to the quality, but it's better than last time.

Comments are loved, as usual. Even if you don't have a comment, post one so I know that people actually care about this.

Drunken!Zora and Drunken!Dwagie coming soon.

I'M SORRY I SAID YOU DIDN'T EXIST GOD

Hello I'm a tree.

Those cracked me up xD

I love how you drew Danni. She's all *sparkle sparkle* and :3 and dear God I want your talent with amusing expressions.

Oh my, I think these pages just blew my mind. This comic may be the best OS related thing I've ever seen.

We need someone to colour this. And like, tidy it up. And then make it into a book.

I love the way Kai is just casually standing there with a gun. Also Dannichu's character is amazing, I love how she descended from the heavens or whatever.

And another thing, Linoone's Puppydogeyefaceexpression is absolutely adorable!

Oh my, I think these pages just blew my mind. This comic may be the best OS related thing I've ever seen.

We need someone to colour this. And like, tidy it up. And then make it into a book.

Pastel colors everywhere, man. I'm gonna print this shit and read it to my kids every night, Linoone, just you wait.

"Mommy, you read this every night, can't we read something el-" "Teehee Spaekle, you so grumpy."

Haha typh is too lame to make appearances but anyways this is amazing.

"What"
"Huh"
*Sparkle Sparkle*

I'll have you know I nearly /literally/ tipped my chair over laughing, thanks Linoonie for that. D:<

...Seriously you're so amazing how are you so amazing share some of your amazing I want to be this amazing why can't I be amazing *Breath*
This is pretty much the best thing ever. From gratuitous rainbows to rainbow goddesses to HI I'M A TREE it's all so amazing. <3 You're the best ever, forever, fyi.
Also, Drunkeness hoooooy!! WOOP WOOP *flops over*

...Is it bad that me and Dwagie were planning ANOTHER drunk battle right before I saw the update? xD

*SPARKLE SPARKLE*

OMG YES YES YES THIS IS GLORIOUS <33333

THERE ARE NO WORDS FOR THE LOVE I HAVE FOR THIS COMIC.

I AM SORRY FOR NOT COMMENTING SOONER.

AAAAAAAHHHHHH <3333333333

Apologies for my lack-of-coherency. This is so, so fantastic I just don't have the words. It makes me want to do things like offer you my firstborn :D

...I love how I'm confused all the time. That is SO true. Like, I had a similar reaction when I first read Linoone's explanation about the plight of OSland. I was like: "...What." You've got me spot on, man, spot on.

And Dannichu descending from the heavens is pure awesomeness. Agreed about puppy dog face too.

My apologies about like... the lack of coherentness. Ahar. I just... don't know how to express the awesome.

Back
Top Bottom