• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Obsessive Scribblings: Some Sort of Comic-Thing

Winwinwinwinwinwinwin. I laughed so hard that I woke my mom up. Ahahaha! You're great at this stuff, Linoone. Can't wait for the next update. :3

Heee! Favourite page of the bunch has to be ZORA SMASH. <3

I also enjoy my constant 83 expression in the face of heavy gunfire XD

(as a side note, I find your crossing your z's completely adorable)

I bet you all thought I'm dead >.<

Thanks for all the support, everyone! I'll try my best to procrastinate more on homework now. There's not many pages this time because I was being a studious student and doing my homework (lies) and getting distracted (not a lie).

This chapter is titled "In Which Spaekle Finds that There Actually IS a Plot to This Story and Regrets It"
Apologies to Salamander for making you kind of OOC.

Page 72

Page 73
Page 74
Page 75
Page 76
Page 77
Page 78

Also, a question: would you guys prefer more frequent updates with fewer pages each time or not as frequent updates with more pages each time?

A notorious weapons master? You're making me blush~

I'm liking where this is going. Who could the witch possibly be? (ah, I see now . . . )

. . . D8 Not Spoon! Augh, this update is so heart-wrenching, it makes me think back to the golden days . . . *starts mumbling like an old man on whiskey, reminiscing*

(I actually have most of the grouppics on page 95 blutacked up against my bedroom door. And more.)

Heh, I love how I'm one of TCoD's important people. :3 And the cheeserocks! That got a giggle out of me. All that misty dramatic fog. And the plot is... ah, pretty awesome. I agree with Kai... those golden days... aah. The good ol' days. Then it all disappeared!

Ah, I'm inspired now. I'm inspired to draw group picture like the ol' days one of these days!

You have no idea how much I want that pop-up hat. No idea. ;.;

Congratulations on 100 pages! That is some heavy duty comic-ing.

I've been meaning to comment on this for the longest time, but I've just been procrasinating for eons. So I'm going to fix this blaring problem with the surprisingly simple solution of a comment.

Everytime I read this, it never seems to fail and put a ridiculous grin on my face. Thanks to you I still have a stupid grin on my face that won't go away. I love how you adorablely exaggerate the actual members and the scenarios but keep an element of truth that makes the comic, on occassion, wondrously nostaligic. Especially in the case of the last pages you posted. Plus it's always a fun little game trying to guess which OSer will turn up next and what amusing role they'll play that's always sprinkled with a touch of humor. I couldn't help but giggle at some of the remarks that the narrator makes or just the wonderful scenarios made by the clashes of characters. I adore this so much and still have that stupid grin on my face.

Oh jesus. That's too rich xD
Gah, I should really get active again. In general even. This is my first post on TCoD in...I don't know how long. I don't even remember the last time I posted on anything not OS related D:

Back
Top Bottom