• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Obsessive Scribblings: Some Sort of Comic-Thing

This may be the most awesome thing I've ever seen. :'D

Everyone is SO CUTE and it's SO HILARIOUS and just... eeeeeeeeeeee! This part might be my favourite, just the way Danni is hovering and sending out a beacon of awesome rainbow light of great justice :'D

...I'm going to go reread it! :'3

Favourite page! I love the motion in your, ahm, zfwoom. And your expression. And the plea for survival.

... P: I could go on in much the same fashion but BASICALLY nearly every page of this makes me giggle for one reason or another. I commend you, Linoone, on your expression-y, giggle-making skills.

Thanks for all the comments, everyone! This is making me feel really happy that I'm doing some good for the world (??). I'll try to answer some questions...

Random Author's Comment: Dannichu actually wasn't supposed to appear after the Objection!. I planned to have Kai enter there, but Dannichu just kind of... happened. I dunno. But it's actually working out better than my original plan and it's giving me a excuse to draw lots of rainbows and sparkles, so ALL'S WELL.

Can I color it?

Also, do I ever make an appearance?
(Love your style~)

Yes, and yes. You will show up... I can't say soon, since I don't know how long it will take me to get there, but you will show up.

:D Of course you can color it! Make sure to use lots of rainbows and stuff. As in, lots and lots and lots of rainbows. And make it pastel-ey. With rainbows. Don't forget the rainbows. Make sure to post it after you're done!

Haha typh is too lame to make appearances but anyways this is amazing.

ACTUALLY you are going to show up. You're one of the very first planned appearances! But it's just taking a really long time to draw and get the stuff scanned so you haven't shown up yet.

And nowwww...

Page 46
Page 47
Page 48
Page 49
Page 50
Page 51
Page 52
Page 53
Page 54
Page 55

AND ALSO I found that Imageshack has this cool feature that lets you browse through all your uploaded works. So here's the link to the first page of the comic; click on the image to go to a page with handy arrow buttons to let you read them in order.

AND ALSO ALSO I ran out of space in my sketch book. WHAT SHOULD I DO. :o I never thought this day would happen.

...I love this one for the way Dannichu's just... floating along smiling and glittering while the rest are all TERRIFIED RUNNING AAH. I also love Kai's expression in this one. I also use 'love' as a verb too much.

Heee! Fantastic <3333

BUY, BORROW OR STEAL A NEW SKETCHPAD. I cannot continue to exist without more of this in my life! :D

*is more of a mascot*

...My favourite line in the whole thing thus far is Dannichu's. About the mascot. That made me giggle SO hard. In fact, this whole thing made me burst into giggles. Zora... forgot her pants, apparently. And Kai's got a gun, oh dear.

I certainly hope Kai doesn't plan on keeping my gun.
That gun's been mine for years now. Go get your own. :c

No, these make me giggle more and more each page that comes out. This page is absolutely fantastic, just because of the expressions pulled. Though I fear that a drunken, enraged Zora will be after me soon. :'c

*Whistling sound* *thud*

AWESOME. That is some hillarious stuff. Magic Wardrobes and heros in boxers FTW!

It's a very funny comic. I just read all (1,2,3,....) 55 pages, and this is easily one of the funniest things I've seen on the internet. No other comic I've read has a main charachter with no pants. (also, I don't know how you're picking people to put in the comic, but I wouldn't mind being in it at some point)

As many people in this comic have said:

"OMG."

This is hilarious! I actually peed my pants. (Not really, but I was close.) XD When ever you get the chance, could you please put me in this comic? Pweeease....[insert Linoone's adorable puppy-dog face here with his adorable pleading words]? I mean, I joined OS, so pweeese?

Anyways, I shall read this everyday. <3 Dannichu and Linoone are just my favorite. :D Well, actually, everyone in this comic's my favorite, I'm just to lazy to list them all. ><

Last edited:
I'm still alive! And, again, thanks for all the comments~ *strokes ego* I'm going to draw on random printer paper now, so updating shouldn't be a problem.

@RespectTheBlade: I'll add you in if you want; just give me some time to get there...!
@Zora: Well, you forgot your pants, so I wouldn't be surprised if you forgot your glasses as well.

And now, with 100% more drunken action:

Page 56
Page 57
Page 58
Page 59
Page 60
Page 61
Page 62
Page 63
Page 64
Page 65
Page 66
Page 67
Page 68
Page 69
Page 70
Page 71

marry me linoone
This entire fight sequence has to be the most amazing part of the comic so far. I was laughing at the Victor Kudo-revolver, but then the Minigun! And then two Miniguns! And a Rocket Launcher! And the way that Zora counterattacks in every way possible, oh my!

You've done something wonderful for the OS, you know that?

I love this fight sequence. SO MUCH.

And just so you know, even if he does shoot me, my catching the scent of my own blood is just gonna make it worse for him. :D

This is hilarious. Kai's aura is amazing. x3 I cracked out laughing in the panel where Kai's eyes flashed.

(also page 68 should've totally been page 69 instead- *SHOT*)

Back
Top Bottom