• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Personality Types!

I get different results from Myers-Briggs every time. Before I've gotten INTP and ISFJ, so I guess the I is the only part that's definitely accurate.

Ha, both your introversion and interpersonal bars are so high! Weird.

Also you're the only person who's included the multiple intelligences test where 'musical' wasn't one of their top three. (Even though I don't /produce/ music in any way whatsoever, just appreciate it. aheh.)

Took the second test, wasn't one bit surprised on my music score.

Rofl, so of people with Introverted, I have the lowest percentage. Probably only reason I didn't end up extrovert was cause I spend a lot of time alone and I hate crowds. x3

(btw, the badge has a typo)

Last edited:
ISFP here, sometimes get INFP results though.

I wonder if this forum is going to become obsessed with MBTI like the other forum I know that was introduced to it?

Last edited:
From whenever I took the test last:

I'm a Music Dragon! :D

I shouldn't think I've changed much since then. Pretty much everything I've read about ENFPs suits me. I particularly like:

ENFPs are "outgoing, social, disorganized, easily talked into doing silly things, spontaneous, wild and crazy, acts without thinking..."

and

ENFPs are warm, enthusiastic people, typically very bright and full of potential. They live in the world of possibilities, and can become very passionate and excited about things. Their enthusiasm lends them the ability to inspire and motivate others, more so than we see in other types. They can talk their way in or out of anything. They love life, seeing it as a special gift, and strive to make the most out of it.

I'm erm, an underling to those two it seems!

Although I'd say I'm more than 68% extroverted really.

Last edited:

Wait since when am I an introvert

Is this called "character development"?

I used to get Extrovert on all these test things a few years ago. I have no idea what happened since then. I mean, I still don't fit the of the biggest introvert stereotypes -- I have a crapload of friends at school but not one "close friend", I love big crowds, I make friends pretty fast, and I am very socially inclined...

I usually don't like volunteering personal details to strangers, but who would do that anyway ;;

(But then there was the time I had the greatest chat with two strangers, on an airplane ride. That was awesome.)

Although it's true that I enjoy being by myself, I also enjoy hanging out with my large group of friends, but only that large group of friends. So maybe I'm just introverted to everyone else? I CONFUSE

223860.png

Another INTP reporting in.

The Multiple Intelligences is bullshit though, I'm way better at writing than music. I'm only a passable musician.

223860.png

Another INTP reporting in.

The Multiple Intelligences is bullshit though, I'm way better at writing than music. I'm only a passable musician.

I don't think the multiple intelligences part is supposed to be taken so concretely. Verbal/linguistic and musical might be more to do with how your mind works than your actual skills?

Second test says ISFJ.

I took this in school but I think I threw the paper out T_T

I don't think the multiple intelligences part is supposed to be taken so concretely. Verbal/linguistic and musical might be more to do with how your mind works than your actual skills?

Maybe, but I still think I'm more verbal/linguistic than musical since I can spend hours pondering over etymology and thinking about what I'd say in certain situations and how I'd say it. Admittedly, though, music does get a bonus due to the fact that I can "see" it, to a certain extent, as lines in my head.

I'm just about the least musical person I know (certianly in terms of musical talent, but I also don't care about music as much as lots of other people), but even I find it a semi-useful way of learning, understanding and expressing things.
...Though I got something like 45% musical, which is less than just about anyone else here.

Also, all of you guys are really logical. My logic score was too low to even register XD

Seeing as everyone is posting their badges, I might as well post mine.

At first I didn't understand how I scored so high on Verbal/Linguistic, but then I read these things:
-Likes to use "fancy" words
-Loves word games
-Likes puns and rhymes
-Enjoys foreign language
Now I understand everything :P

Back
Top Bottom