• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon.com

Occasionally. But not very often. And without owning Black or White, the Dream World is useless to me xD

I use the dream world sometimes, but that's about it.

I tried going there once on my itouch out of boredom, and my ipod just kinda crashed...

I used to check it almost every day, a long time ago, when they still had the Mailbag. Nowadays I almost never go on it, unless I'm going to the Dream World for some reason.

I remember really liking the mailbag when I was nine.

iirc, the guy who wrote for the mailbag was doing it in his spare time while he wasn't working at Burger King.

Quite occasionally when I was but a younger lad - at this point, however, the various fan sites are more suitable to my taste. As for the Dream World factor, I rarely do access that.

Back
Top Bottom