• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Rift in the Dimensions

Ming opens her mouth to tell you theory, when the familiar voice reaches her. She narrows her eyes and let out a growl.

"Where.Were.You."

Aslen lets out a sigh and ruffles his feathers a bit.

"Back to topic. I talent me and Souh share."

Ming grumbles, then looks back at Tails.

"Aslen and Souh are 'spirits' in a way. Creatures that live in our minds that help us. I little quark is that they, together, can create a mirror"

"They've done this before to look into a another version of our own world by having me and Souh form into a mirror and statue. It has the odd ability to gaze into different worlds, and when activated, can prove to be a portal of sorts."

Ming then looks off to the side a bit, crossing her arms.

"But...I'm not sure it'll work...since this isn't my world. Theoretically it should.

Vai blinked.
"Uh, right. In my world, we have fish the size of.. that building or bigger," she pointed to the building the others were in, with the invisible walls and no windows. "But most of them are beyond the skill level of five of us, it would take a far bigger group still." Vai looked in the way Taunos was facing, and nodded.
"I could go fly ahead to get a look," she offered, and flared her wings.

"Well," Tails thought, "I don't see why not. If there are creatures from this world that can access the Plains, then we probably could, too. It's worth a shot."

((yup.

Also, five staaaars! :D

Since no one's joined just jet, I imagine we have enough time to get one more thing done here before we try to go to Sinnoh..))

As the group spoke, a flicker appeared on a nearby window. Sonic caught it out of the corner of his eye and flipped around...only to see just his reflection looking back at him.

"I guess it's nothing..." he muttered to himself. But then he saw it again, longer this time. It looked as if there was something...swimming in the window. As he stared longer, he could see the faint outlines of what looked like trees and odd stone structures, but they were all mostly obscured by thick, dark clouds.

"What the hell....?"

The dark, swimming figure moved about frantically. Soon, it seemed to stop and stare at the window....then move rapidly towards it. As it got closer, Sonic was able to tell one thing about it: It was very, very large.

"Umm....guys....?" Sonic said to the others. He pointed to the window.

Last edited:
Kirby waddled over to the blue hedgehog and looked at the window.
Staring at it, he wondered if it was another thing in this place that was just weird, like the really big blue ducks and little red-and-white orb-things.

"Hi!" he said to the image n the mirror, hoping it was friendly.

((Giratina, right?))

((Yup. Finally saw the 11th movie, so I can at last write this scenario in properly, which I had been interested in ever since someone else brought it up earlier))

Taunos went over to to the window that Sonic stood by. He sensed something. Some great force that was restrained. A figure in the mirror moved closer and closer. It felt very powerful, startling the spirits.
"I'd be wary now. That being appears to possess immense powers.", Taunos said, "A view into another world, it would seem."

Vai looked at the window, and saw the.. thing. Uh, probably a Pokemon...? If Pokemon lived in glass. In her world a few monsters did, but they were uncommon...
"What..." Vai moved a step closer to the window, and wondered what would happen if she shattered it with a slight grin.

"Giratina..." Bara mumbled to herself, "But why is It so close to a portal?" She paused for a moment and her eyes widened. "Stand back everyone! Giratina might try to come though the mirror!"

Sonic backed quickly away from the window just in time, because as Bara said those words, the beast's head burst through the portal.

Sonic's vision hadn't failed him: It was huge. So huge that it had gotten stuck. It struggled to escape, a pained grimace on its gold-framed face. It bellowed, an odd sound in between a high-pitched roar and the toll of a large bell, as it pushed through the portal, taking chunks of the wall with it. Finally, it went through, glowing and changing shape as it landed and eventually came to rest on six heavy legs. Unfurling its wings, it stared down at the group, but amazingly, it didn't attack. Instead, it gave another roar. Oddly, when this sound reached the group's ears, it formed words...

<<MY WORLD...>> It said, anger and despair clearly in its voice, <<THE CLOUDS AREN'T WORKING....EVERYTHING'S FALLING APART! YOU! YOU ARE NOT FROM THIS WORLD! DID YOU CAUSE THIS?!>> It stomped the ground in anger, but still did not attack the group.

"I...I think it wants answers from us..." Tails said, trembling in fear.

Last edited:
"CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP!!!!" Taiko yelled as he watched Griatina struggle to get through the portal. "This is probably the closest I'll ever get to a Giratina..."

Vai looked up defiantly at the dragon thing, Giratina or whatever, shaking only a bit. She'd faced things as big, well, maybe a bit smaller.
"And it's right away us who did this," she yelled. "You don't know, it could be someone in your world, or a group of Pokemon and humans here.." she trailed off, realizing she was having a shouting match with a freaking twenty foot tall 'legendary'. Probably not a good idea. Vai stepped back, and dipped her head a little to it. Great job, stupid.

<<I HAVE EXPERIENCED DIMENSIONAL DISTURBANCES BEFORE,>> it replied, <<BUT NEVER TO THIS LEVEL. I MAY NOT KNOW WHO CAUSED THIS, BUT YOUR ARRIVAL IS VERY SUSPICIOUS. HOW CAN I BE SURE THAT IT ISN'T YOUR DOING?!>>

"W-w-we're sorry..." Tails said, still shaking heavily. "I know we s-seem suspicious, but we've come h-here to try and stop this, too. Your world isn't the only one being affected. Everyone here has had their homes threatened by this decay."

<<REALLY, NOW?>> Giratina said, still angry, but there was a growing curiosity in the voice, <<THIS REALLY IS MORE WITHIN PALKIA'S KNOWLEDGE, BUT IF WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE...BUT STILL, HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT LYING?>>

((I'm going by his appearance in the anime, where he's territorial, but really not too bad a guy to those who want to help him.))

((I approve of this representation, personally.))

Kirby shrank back, frightened by the large golden centipede. Hiding behind Taunos for protection, Kirby watched as the yellow fox stuttered out an explanation to Giratina.

Taunos had to look up in awe for at least a moment. This being was over twice as tall as any demon Taunos had ever had the displeasure of facing. Few creatures on Azeroth were this big, except the mountain giants. It radiated immense power, as well.
Taunos took a step back, then told the being, "Well, ah, great one, you have my word that, most, of us are pure of heart and intent. And surely you must sense that we are far too weak to create this sort of interdimensional corruption..."

Ming firms her mouth in a line, staring up at the dragon before her. She listens to it's words and crosses her arms over her chest.

It's a Dragon...Nothing too new...

She then slips into a pleasent mood, deciding it would be wiser to use her 'polite face'.

"Giratina...if you'd please. We are telling the truth. We wish to find a way to restore our worlds to the stable dimensions they once were."

She then holds out one of her hands in a gesture of good faith.

"Maybe you could help us in finding a way to save our worlds. By working toward the same goal, we may find a way to solve all our problems swiftly."

She then smiles and gives the dragon a small bow.

"I do hope you will consider this...it would aid all of us in the end"

Alsen remains silent at the sight of the Dragon, a little unnerved by it's size. He then glances at Ming.

Great...the cute face. She hasn't used that since escaping arrest from that Mustang boy...

He then looks over to Souh with a worried look.

"S-souh...can you please come here...I look like a snack to other dragons..."

<<THIS IS TRUE...>> Giratina said to Taunos. <<YOU ALL ARE VERY SMALL, AND NO POWER I SENSE FROM ANY OF YOU COULD HAVE CAUSED THIS. NOT EVEN ARCEUS HAS THIS KIND OF POWER...>> It lowered its head, <<I AM SORRY TO HAVE JUDGED YOU SO.>>

It then turned to Ming, <<THAT WOULD BE SENSIBLE, BUT I"M NOT SURE HOW MUCH HELP I CAN BE. I WAS UNABLE TO STOP MY OWN DIMENSION FROM BEING OVERTAKEN...BUT PERHAPS WITH THE ASSISTANCE OF DIALGA AND PALKIA...>>

Suoh honoured Aslen's request - the twenty-foot long eastern dragon materialized at the back of the group with a slight whooshing noise, his presence chilling the air around his a few degrees. Kate pulled her eyes away from the new beast and looked back to Suoh, frowning slightly. Hopefully there wasn't going to be a fight. She said nothing, however, and crossed her arms over her chest.

Suoh snorted from behind them.

"And how can we trust you, old master?"
he growled, keeping his natural formality even in mistrust and annoyance. "How do we know that you will not eat us up?"

He flicked his fluffy tail in annoyance.

Back
Top Bottom