• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Rift in the Dimensions

Ming turns her head slowly and glares up at Souh.

"Shut up you fuzzy retard. Don't make the big dragon pissed at us"

Aslen glances from both Ming, Giratina, then Souh. He spreads his wings and flies over to Souh, perching on his shoulder.

"She....she has a point...but you have one too...how do we know...?"

Ming rubs her temples and looks back at Giratina.

"I'm sorry about them...they tend to worry over the slightest things."

<<LOOK AT ME,>> Giratina replied, <<THEN LOOK AT YOURSELVES. IF I HAD WANTED TO EAT YOU, DON'T YOU THINK I WOULD HAVE DONE SO BY NOW?>> it gave a small chuckle which came out sounding more like a growl, <<IF YOU'RE TRYING TO HELP THIS WORLD AND MINE RECOVER FROM THIS DAMAGE, IT WOULDN'T HELP ME TO HARM ANY OF YOU ANYWAY. HOWEVER...>> it raised its wings in an intimidating gesture, <<IT WOULD BE BEST IF YOU DIDN'T BETRAY MY TRUST.>>

Giygas, who still was trying to figure out how to do the thunder orb Kirby used before, and he tried hard, so hard in fact he reacted at Giratina around two seconds after everyone else. He looked at the huge centipede dragon as it talked, and anything it said or did sent a chill down his spine. This wasn't like anything he had experienced, not that he remembered experiencing much. It was hard for him not to have a mental break down in fear, but he tried his best to keep calm, but he hid behind Taunos just for safety, he couldn't do much if Giratina decided attacked, even if it wouldn't.

((Everyone's behind Taunos >w<))
Vai nodded absentmindedly. "Well, if we all banded together, we might just be under a match for you.." What are you saying? Shut up, some of us can't fight yet! She winced, and stepped back before she made things worse. "Uh," she muttered under her breath.
((An' when we go back to the Plains, I'll drag in my second character >:3))

((Wow, I'm having a hard time keeping up with this RP. ;_;
I've been so busy lately!))

"G-Giratina..." Torchic squeaked, "What are you going to do? H-help us...?"

Chikorita took a step back. She remembered Giratina. In her world, he was guardian of one of the seven great treasures. She began to wonder how all these legendary Pokemon had counterparts from this world.

((I always saw Giratina very Hades-ese myself.))
Bara bowed and glared st Sand, who had jumped several meters back. He shook his head and bowed as well. "It is nice to meet you, Giratina," Sand said, shivering a bit. Can't wait to see this guy when I die...

"It is my pleasure to see you once more, Giratina," Bara said as well, having closed her eyes.

Link nearly had a heart attack when Giratina appeared and.. started talking. While he recovered quickly, he still didn't take his eyes off it. He instinctively wanted to attack it, even if that was suicide and completely pointless. That creature was big, some kind of shadowy dragon-centipede-monster thing. What sort of place would a creature like that exist?! How would you fight it? Nobody else seemed to be freaking out too much though..
Okay.. relax. He's not going to attack, I don't think.
Chell, on the other hand, seem seemed rather unperturbed by Giratina's appearance, and getting bored, if nothing else.
"Hi!"
Link sighed and wondered vaguely what the chances were of her or anyone else being vaporized by the dragon-thing.

Last edited:
Sly gaped at Giratina. He didn't know when dimension traveling dragon-like beasts could talk, but apparently, they could.

Obi-Wan stood silently. The only thing that kept him from not reacting. He listened to Giratina talk, trying to think of the best solution.Well, everyone here seems to be interested in interdimensional travel... It seems as though Giratins has Its own dimension, and can travel easily between the two... He heard Giratina seem to think about 'Dialga and Palkia'. Well then... I think we could be getting somewhere...

Taunos smiled, "You have my word as a Runetotem,", he told Giratina, giving a respectful bow before continuing, "And now that we have it, how can you help us? Can you get us an audience with the other great beings of this land, ah, Palkia and Dialga?"

((Yeah, he is kinda Hades-like...

Okay, fine. Giratina and Arceus: Chicks. Dialga and Palkia: Dudes. Happy? >:/

:P))

<<YES, I THOUGHT ONE OF YOUR AURAS FELT FAMILIAR...>> Giratina said, looking in Bara's direction. <<AND YES, I DO WISH TO HELP YOU, THOUGH I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO DO MUCH. UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES, I COULD WARP YOU THROUGH MY WORLD DIRECTLY TO THE AREA WHERE PALKIA AND DIALGA RESIDE, AND WHERE THE DECAY HAS NOT YET REACHED. HOWEVER...>> she shifted a bit, <<THE DESTRUCTION OF MY WORLD HAS CAUSED THE AREA TO BECOME FLOODED WITH TOXIC CLOUDS. IF I TRIED TO BRING YOU THERE NOW, MOST OF YOU WOULD LIKELY DIE.>>

That's nice... Sonic thought, Mass decay, toxic clouds... This just keeps getting better, doesn't it?

<<BUT THERE MAY BE SOMETHING I CAN DO.>> Giratina added, <<I DON'T KNOW IF PALKIA IS YET AWARE OF THE SITUATION, SO PERHAPS I CAN GO RETRIEVE HIM, OR AT LEAST ALERT HIM OF YOUR PRESENCE. I AM NOT COMPLETELY IMMUNE TO THE TOXIC CLOUDS, BUT I CAN SURVIVE THEM LONG ENOUGH TO GET TO MT. CORONET.>>

Last edited:
((If it helps, I believe in PMD2 Dialga and Palkia were referred to as male.))

((Wut, Giratina is female >:/))
Vai sighed, she seemed to have been ignored. Or at least allowed to live. "Well, I have an ability that would speed all of us up tenfold, if that helps. How big is your world...?"

<<PROBABLY NOT...>> Giratina answered, <<THE CLOUDS ARE VERY DEADLY TO MOST LIVING THINGS. EVEN A SMALL BREATH COULD KILL A NORMAL CREATURE IN MOMENTS, AND THE PORTALS IN MY WORLD ARE RATHER UNPREDICTABLE.>>

"I'm just wondering, Giratina, are Poison-types immune? I know it's random and I'm not Poison type; I'm Fire-type, but I'm just curious..."

((Go Go Gadget Edit-Post-Retcon!))

<<I DOUBT IT, AS IT'S NOT A TYPICAL TOXIN...>> Giratina said as she turned to Bara, <<THAT MAY BE TRUE, BUT THAT WOULD LEAVE THE OTHERS HERE AND ACCOMPLISH NOTHING.>> She shook her head, <<IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYWAY. I CAN ONLY SURVIVE GOING THROUGH MY WORLD NOW ON THE WAY THERE...>>

"Then...then how about this?" Tails spoke as loud as his nerves would allow him, "Do you...do you know anything about a place called the 'Endless Plain'?"

Giratina paused to think for a moment. <<IT SOUNDS FAMILIAR. PALKIA ONCE SPOKE OF IT, I BELIEVE, THOUGH HE WAS VAGUE ABOUT ITS DETAILS...>>

"Well, we were able to access it, and none of us have dimensional abilities. You're familiar with dimensional phasing, so perhaps you could help us get back there better than we could, and we could meet you in this Sinnoh place."

Giratina flicked her tail and gave another small chuckle, <<I LIKE YOUR THINKING...EVERYONE COME CLOSE TO ME, LET'S TEST THIS THEORY OF HIS...>>

((So I'm dragging my character to the Plain nao kthxbai.~))
Vai nodded, and moved closer to Giratina. She had to make fists so she wouldn't attack her, being close to anything this big was maker her attack on instinct.
"Do not attack the big dragon, do not attack the big dragon.." she muttered.
-
Valkyrie finished the worldgate spell with the wizard's knot, and started to read from the diagram. The room around her got quieter as the Speech came into effect, and with the verbal translation of the wizard's knot, the air exploded into where Valkyrie had been a second ago.

BLAM! A small explosion, the sound of air being displaced, and Valkyrie looked around.

What? This isn't the Crossings... She now stood on a plain that seemed to go on for a good while, and.. worldgates? Valkyrie walked up to one and put her hand through, doing nothing. Not the traditional type of worldgate, or the Crossings kind. She reached into the air a forearm length in front of her, and pulled on it from left to right like a zipper. Valkyrie reached in for her manual, and closed the claudication.

"Information on the area," Valkyrie said to the book, and the page cleared, and a single line of text in the Speech appeared. "What do you mean, area not in ambit? What does that even mean," she yelled at the book, and sat down. There wasn't anyone else nearby, so she'd just worldgate out of she had to. If the area wasn't in ambit, it had to be a damned long way from Earth. Or a damned long way and a few dimensions over. Crap.

Last edited:
"Okay..." Taiko got in close to Giratina, as one by one, the others were, too. Wait 'till the others hear about this!

Back
Top Bottom