• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Steam Canyon

Kai

Caves: The brilliant flash of light your Duskull made lights up the cave very well, and you find yourself staring into a pair of shining red eyes; looks like you surprised a male Aerodactyl! Do you want him, or go on? (Continues: 4)

Steam Vents: The trip into the steam is rather pleasant and quiet, until a loud cracking sound reaches your ears; it turns out to be a female Bagon! Take her or go on? (Continues: 4)

(oh god Kai you have a luck stick in your butt or something you got both the super rares o___o)

oh god I want them both so much. X3

(Dragon's gonna kill me when she finds out I have a Bagon. Or want to trade with me)

(sorry for the wait everyone, I had non-computer things to do!)

blazheirio889:

As you go on, you stumble upon a chunk of Charcoal. Take it, or go on? (Continues: 3)

Green:

As you paddle on, you see and interesting-shaped rock at the bottom. Diving down, you discover it's in fact a male Kabuto! He tries to latch on to your face. Take him or go on? (Continues: 2)

Ruffledfeathers:

You feel something grab your leg as you continue on; a female Tentacool is investigating you, it seems! Take her, or go on? (Continues: 3)

Blastoise:

A shiny object is sitting on a rock that juts from the water ahead of you; a Dragon Scale. Take it, or go on? (Continues: 2)

RandomTyphoon:

As you head to the twisting paths, something lands on your head; it turns out being a female Murkrow, who starts to try and eat your hair. Take her or go on? (Continues: 4)

Barubu:

You carefully inch your way around the steaming vents, when something...sticky touches your leg. It's a male Grimer! Take him or go on? (Continues: 4)

Melodic Harmony:

As the pair of you slip into the water, a large bubble stream catches your eye. A female Poliwag has wandered off from her siblings. Take her, or go on? (Continues: 4)

moon-panther:

As you enter the vents again, a loud 'hyaaah!' and a cracking sound can be heard. You rush forward to investigate, and you find yourself faced with a spunky female Riolu, who has something shiny clutched in her paw...it seems to be a Sun Stone. Take them, or go on? (Continues: 4)

(looks like moony has the luck stick too >:I)

Last edited:
(>_o typo fixed)

blazheirio889: You continue on, only to come face to face with a growling female Growlithe. Looks like you're in her territory. Take her or go on? (Continues: 2)

moon-panther: You walk into the steam, confident from your discovery of the rare Pokemon before, and bang your ankle on something hard. It turns to be a male Nosepass, you discover as you hop around on one foot. Take him, or go on? (Continues: 4)

Back
Top Bottom