• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Absence Sheet

My computer is infected with a virus, so I'll be gone for maybe one and a half weeks soon.

EDIT: Soon, apparently, being now or next weekend.

Last edited:
I always forget this place exists.

Okay. My access may well be sporadic for the next few days, up to a week, because of computer troubles; in addition, school is starting again atomorrow, so the occasions when I can get on will be severely limited.

Okay so! I'm getting Black and White today, so I'm likely to not be here for a while. I might pop in, but not likely to do reffings. If the DQ goes by and I'm not back, feel free to seek an E-ref, but that doesn't seem that likely...

So, I'll be back to reffing.

But mind you, I'm still busy, just not "can't-even-contemplate-reffing" busy.

As I mentioned in the Grr thread, my USB stick got wiped. That means that I lost all the files I use for reffing. You may need to wait a while before I can ref.

So, I'll be back to reffing.

But mind you, I'm still busy, just not "can't-even-contemplate-reffing" busy.
Okay, I turned out to be "can't-even-contemplate-reffing" busy.

I'll probably grow steadily less busy, but it may be a long time. Unless you're really patient, you'd probably do well to get an e-ref if I was reffing you.

Gone for four days to an academic conference. Best timing ever, etc. etc., but I figured you would rather have the opportunity to at least battle rather than wait until I had time to devote a lot of attention to getting things sorted out. So if you need stuff updated/recovered/added, I'll get to it on Sunday.

I might be absent from the 26th to the 28th* due to my friends sleeping over for my birthday weekend.

*maybe

Okay, I've got... most of my files back, so I can ref once again.

Incidentally, if anyone could point me to a download of the menu sprites which are named with the actual name of the Pokémon rather than the number, it would be much appreciated.

I might be getting a tad untrustworthy with the constant changes on how busy I am, but, regardless: a large chunk of my duties outside has been temporarily relieved, and thus, I may or may not find time get back to my duties here.

Regardless, I'll be dealing with tests in ten days or so, meaning it probably won't be for long.

I will be out of town on a school field trip starting April 6th. I should be back the morning of April 10th. And I most definitely will NOT have internet access. So...I'll post somewhere when I get back.

Starting tomorrow, I'll be dealing with tests, as I've mentioned before.

Lots of tests.

Back
Top Bottom