• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

So, it's the midnight of the seventh of May in my timezone. And my birthday is in the fourteenth of May.

Doing this as quickly as possible because otherwise I'll probably forget it.

MF I don't have much money but I do have is a Numel waiting for a loving user and a Woobat waiting for... uhm, pretty sure the same. So if you want one of them feel free to ask otherwise I don't have anything to offer... except a digital smile :)

I said my birthday's within a week, not today. Guess I made my reminder too unclear.

Well, anyway. I prefer items, since I already have large enough a squad, but I can accept more Pokemon if it's all you can get me.

I know I just wanted to know if you were interested.

527_woobat_front_norm.png
(f)
[Unaware]

or

NumelNormalSprite.gif
(m)
[Simple]

Okay, Metallica Fanboy, I have a Dawn Stone for you. I know your Snorunt is male, but I thought that the Dawn Stone had a decent effect.
But I don't know how to transfer items to others.... xP

Also, Negrek, I still haven't received the Taillow that Mendatt (supposedly) gave me for my birthday.

Supposedly?... It's yours. Really. I'm not sure why it's taking so long to get to you, but you can have it.

I have a Razor Fang for MF... I haven't bought it yet, though, so if there's a different item you want, tell me. It has the same effect as King's Rock, but I thought a Gliscor would be kinda neat... x.x

Gift binge time.
I know I just wanted to know if you were interested.

527_woobat_front_norm.png
(f)
[Unaware]

or

NumelNormalSprite.gif
(m)
[Simple]
I'll take the Woobat, thanks.

Okay, Metallica Fanboy, I have a Dawn Stone for you. I know your Snorunt is male, but I thought that the Dawn Stone had a decent effect.
But I don't know how to transfer items to others.... xP

Also, Negrek, I still haven't received the Taillow that Mendatt (supposedly) gave me for my birthday.
Thanks, taking.

Have my Black Belt, MF. Happy birthday.
Thanks, taking.

I have a Razor Fang for MF... I haven't bought it yet, though, so if there's a different item you want, tell me. It has the same effect as King's Rock, but I thought a Gliscor would be kinda neat... x.x
Thanks, taking.

One anything for Metallica Fanboy.
Thanks, will take as soon as I figure out what to get you to get me.

berry_voucher_3_0_by_blaise_fortooate-d3ga4fs.png

Berries are like edible items that you can use if you have no money left for people food, Metallica!
Thanks, will take as soon as I figure out which berry I want to take for free.

For Metallica Fanboy:

1 Twistedspoon & 1 Spell Tag

Happy Birthday!
Thanks, taking.

Back
Top Bottom